Posts by BayouTexan

I just happened to google "pickup sims" and this is what I found. I don't think Kemper makes it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

love this colour ! Charvels are amazing. Picked one up a few months back and it is one of the best guitars I ever played

Their rolled fingerboard edges is like putting on an old shoe. The necks are so slick, fast, and comfy. They are by far my favorite axes. When I pick up one of my other guitars with painted necks and squared-off fretboard edges, I go ewwwl! LOL.

I also have a Jackson SDX with the rolled edges. It has the same neck but not finished to slippery smooth as the Charvel. But it was several hundred cheaper.

I would like to try to disassemble all the tracks then track my cover over each one; bass, drums, guitars, etc. and put together with the original vocals but with all my music. That would be fun! Even Steven Tyler can be my singer. LOL.

I might try that out too. Start watching at the 9:00 mark. Freakin cool!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8o

What? $349US

Demo of presets.

This one confused me because I always thought Pearl Jam played it.

Disclaimer: I used my wife's car today and heard this on "her" radio station. I kind of like it even though it's nothing close to what I usually prefer.

External Content youtu.be

If anything, I wouldn't mind having a little more resistance on my EP-1 pedal. Or maybe I just have a Lead foot. :pinch: I did use to have to stomp them damn roaches back on Bourbon Street. Disgusting little bastards.

Although it is tempting to want to set up hundreds of different rigs and performances to make the most of all the options available, keep it simple until you are really comfortable with it. A single performance with 2 or 3 rigs loaded and maybe some Stomps/FX just like your old tube amps will make it feel more natural and let you concentrate on playing instead of worrying about your rigs.

I like that tip. :thumbup:

Spotted on IG.

External Content www.instagram.com