Posts by johnnycab

It was always going to happen, DonPetersen . Johnny requested recommendations in his OP and other posts, and later endorsed a pro Profiler and mentioned another:

As you may have noticed, I've never done this and am always the "sucker" who gives folks a heads-up that if they do this, their threads will likely be moved. Probably makes me look like a prude. Once the horse had bolted and with the Luke II <-> Guido connection thing to surely follow, I caved and gave Johnny what he wanted.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, mate. :pinch:

Hey Monkey Man.Hows your day going?

I just setup the Luke with new slinkys and adjusted the saddle. Loads of messing but m mmmmm.

Just tried a Gilmour path from thr Kemper profiles. Loved it. I was on a fluffy cloud for a while there.

How do they do it ? wow.

I hope all is well over there Cobb.

Johnny

Now that is a story. I hope Luke gets to hear about this Brother. I agree with you and taking nothing away from your knowledge and talent , yes I would head straight to a professional who comes Highly recommended. You really have been stung and only your passion has seen you through. My story is o so similar.The apple did not fall far from the tree maestro.

I agree with everything you say about the Luke 2. For me it was the only choice.

Kemper have one Lukather patch that I lave found upto now that sounds amazing. I am blown away. I would love to hear some of your fave pofiles dude.

A Massive shout out to GuitarGuitar in the UK for all their help in securing me a dream of a lifetime. The Gents are Fantastic Throw these guys a bone if you need help. First class.

The Kemper rig is now part of my life and will remain so. Every time I switch the BadAss on my jaw drops and I just keep learning. Slowly I must admit but WOW.

Guido Burgenstock has to get a mention from me. If you haven't yet seen him on YouTube please check him out. Guido inspired me to start again. What a player.

Once again Peace and love to all.

Johnny

Monkey Man. Your a Brother now. O boy that is class. I have never seen one before. I adore how you have presented it and I take inspiration from you. I wish you well and I hope we stay in touch and hang out somehow. Peace and Love Brother

That Luke is out-of-this-world, man. Makes my honey burst look average. :pinch:

Oscar is beautiful, Johnny! That pic on the wall doesn't do his 280lbs justice 'though. He weighs more than twice as much as I do. Yikes! :love:

Im sure your guitar looks amazing. I would love to take a look Monkey.

lol. Love it ST.

OMG

I am Almost lost for words!!!!!!!!!

Just copied over the Lukather patch. O Sweet Jesus. I am moist lol

Played with a Huge Grin.Does Anyone actually realise out there how Awesome this is.

Yes I videoed myself and sent it to everyone lol

Nxt I uploaded........ Yes it had to be. Eruption. Get the F..K out. omg I was tapping it out within mins then turned the volume up.

I think the neighbours must have had things on as they both went out ????

Reccomendations for Dann Huff etc pls send my way.

Kemper is a 6 letter word.

F..K yes is 8

lol.

Monkey Man. Yep I went through much worse. I allowed it to keep happening over several years.

I am away from all that with the scars and Blues to show for it.

I now am very happy with a Lady who is my soul mate. O did I mention Oscar. 280 pounds of Hair, Slobbering and Outstanding looks. I guess that could be open ended. Yes he has a drink problem lol. My Saint Bernard.

ok this is a Kemper forum and so I shall beam myself back onboard.

I am about to attempt to format a usb device on the Kemper. I have no idea if this will prove successful then I will copy 1 kpr file to it and see what happens. I am driving work colleagues and friend mad with the fact I wont shut up about my Kemper.

Great to meet another Luke fan. Looking forward to his new album.

Hi Gents. I will post some pictures as soon as I can figure everything out. Luke 2 BFR is a killer guitar, I do need to set it up though. Hopefully not a big job lol. You guys have made me feel welcome. I feel like a kid going to school for the first time.

Having my guitars firstly stolen years ago then destroyed incl amps speakers etc by a devious woman with serious issues, I gave up.

It was through watching Guido playing his Luke and sampling through a Kemper my itch grew stronger and stronger.Talent does not come naturally but passion does.

Peace and Love to you all

Hi to all. I have eventually realised my dream by getting myself a Kemper powered head, a Luke 2 BFR and Mesa Boogie cab.

I know you must have been asked this a million times however I am new to this and really would appreciate a hand.

I am looking for Lukather / D Huff / S Stevens /Gimlour patches maybe a EVH fair warning patch. pls point me in the right direction.

I have not downloaded anything yet so all feedback I would welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Johnny