Posts by earuta78

Gutsy move selling your JVM, man. Been trying to get my brother to part with his and replace it with a Kemper, which he said he'd do... 5 1/2 years ago.

Welcome to the forum, Enzo! Congrats on your new KPA, and as Ibot39 said, show us your 4x12 cab when you've finished putting the Kones in it, eh? 8)

The JVM is a fantastic stuff, dear Monkey_Man. Only with a huuuuuuuuge negative point: the noise and hiss in the OD Channels is immense. I don´t know what your brother plays, but , making as we in Germany say "milk-maid-calculation" (Milchmädchenkalulation), buying a very good NoiseGate (not a silly pedal) , you pay the amount of a big portion of the Kemper money price. The fact that i find in the Kemper the same JVM in a "purified" form from hiss and noise, well....it is the money value of it.

Welcome and congrats! ?

I suggest you consider making two 2x12 cabs so you can get some stereo separation.

Hi finally, it was my first intention. But.....i got here in my closed neighborhood a 4x12 Behringer BG412H in a fantastic status for only 50! bucks. Today i receive the new tolex,(green levant), over the weekend the 4 kones will arrive. Cleaning / removing the old tolex was a battle (BG412H glue was monstrously hard to remove) but i did it.

The cab has an own wiring for stereo 2 x 2x12. The old jensen speakers are exactly 4Ohm too hence the replacement will be easygoing.

It will be a nice alternative acoustic impact to the audio over the studio monitors.

As soon as the bigboy will be finished, i will definitely make a couple of pics for you all. Thanks and stay healthy you all!

hello Kemper-World!

After a couple of years of "desire" i am finally owner of a kemper rack :) proud of it.

I have sold my previous Marshall Stack ( JVM & 4x12 cab) and the Boss GT-10.

Now it is just being in a new dimension!

I play at the moment to 2 Studio Monitors over the audio interface but i am building an own 4x12 Box with 4x12 Kemper Kones pack (together with a power amp stereo).

Eager to be part of this official forum, to share with you the experience of this gorgeous device and to learn more and more thanks your experience!

Best regards from Germany, Enzo