Posts by cmathsounds

Blending Piezo's and electric can be tricky live as you probably know. Iv'e seen 3 people do this and sound pretty dialed in...all using very fancy D.I. 's Pete Townshend (Pete Cornish D.I.)..Jimmy Stafford of Train (Manley tube D.I.) Sir Alex Lifeson (Fishman Aura...Now Fractal) running an impulse), Of coarse it's always under the best of circumstances...great band...large scale sound systems...etc..One thing about having a separate device is ..it's dedicated..and never changes...you can make easy and fairly quick adjustments on the fly vs having it all in the Kemper...... you might need to page or scroll the menu to make an adjustment.?..purely hypothetical .

80's staccato gtr plucks through a yamaha spx-90 gated reverb! cmon!!!!...How else can one play "She drives me crazy " by The fine young cannibals? lol...No....I just want it! It could be useful for other instruments as well....drum machines...weird samples...

Theres probably a way to fudge it with a very tight cluster of tight delays... or a multitap delay and no feedback.

Hello KP community! New -er user here.

I took a chance on the KPA and I was not sure if I would bond with it so I postponed my posting if that sounds right?

Short story long..

I grew up and live just outside of the LA area in S. California.

Playing guitar / Bass//// synthesizers and other keys for a few decades.

I've had all types of gear...and a huge Bradshaw rig throughout the 90's to control it all for live use, for session work and experimental sounds etc.

I'm 54 now,

I was signed to Warner Bros when I was 24 with a band called Altered State..

From there I went on to work on some video game titles for Virgin Interactive,Sony,Interplay,Seventh Level and EA. etc.

Produced / engineered or mixed a few indy bands along the way

One platnum with the band Train on their debut album.

Wrote a string arrangement on the Motorhead "Inferno" album working with Lemme and producer Cameron Webb..

A few months ago, I had to re-locate to a new space where I could not crank up my tube amps.

The KPA has been the first time I've been happy with a direct solution.

A few things led me to try the Kemper after putting it off for a decades due to my skepticism

Wendy Melvoin from the Revolution was using one live..sounded great.

Bob Rock said in an interview he uses KPA for all his demos...he can afford to use anything.

Pat Metheny is using one live and like Bob, can afford to use anything.

Tears for Fears...Roland...who is very particular...is using one...and.can afford to use anything

Anyway sorry for the long post.

I'm really happy this product exists!!!! and looking forward to interacting everyone here.

Thank you- Curtis

Hello. New Kemper user here. ..I would like to see a TRUE REVERSE / NON-LIN 2 / GATED REVERB ...gated and reverse reverbs like that of the AMS-RMX...ROLAND SRV-2000 or pedals like the Hardwire by Digitech. I've tried adjusting the attack /size parameters of the various reverb algos but I have yet to achieve the ramp up and sharp cut off like the algos in the units of old I'm referencing. I get close ..sort of. ...but not ...-Thanks for all the hard work making KP s a solution for so many