Non -Linear / Reverse and Gated Reverbs

• Hello. New Kemper user here. ..I would like to see a TRUE REVERSE / NON-LIN 2 / GATED REVERB ...gated and reverse reverbs like that of the AMS-RMX...ROLAND SRV-2000 or pedals like the Hardwire by Digitech. I've tried adjusting the attack /size parameters of the various reverb algos but I have yet to achieve the ramp up and sharp cut off like the algos in the units of old I'm referencing. I get close ..sort of. ...but not ...-Thanks for all the hard work making KP s a solution for so many

• Ducking? Swell? Smear?Those are the parameters that stand out to me to get close to a non linear type of verb.

All updates are welcome updates. I do not think getting more out of the Kemper for free would bother anyone.

Amazing company :love:

• 80's staccato gtr plucks through a yamaha spx-90 gated reverb! cmon!!!!...How else can one play "She drives me crazy " by The fine young cannibals? lol...No....I just want it! It could be useful for other instruments as well....drum machines...weird samples...

Theres probably a way to fudge it with a very tight cluster of tight delays... or a multitap delay and no feedback.