parallel path on individual/separate outputs

• Hi,

this is a feature request:

Would it be possible to add an option for routing parallel path unmerged to individual/separate outputs?

Usecase:

Guitar sound via stack and on L(mono) octaver(bass simulator) on R(mono)

Parallel path:

as-is:

Feature request:

thanks,

nean

• I thought about buying a second profiler for similar things+ . Unless a new KP with dual path engines comes out....I'm not counting on it..Might want to A/B switch with some other type of device?

• Yes, this would be a great feature for me when using an electric guitar with both magnetic and Piezo pickups. I currently have two PRS equipped like this and previously had a Parker Fly which also had it.

Another useful option for this would be to allow the Main signal and Parallel Path to have their own Panorama settings to pan then independently.

• Blending Piezo's and electric can be tricky live as you probably know. Iv'e seen 3 people do this and sound pretty dialed in...all using very fancy D.I. 's Pete Townshend (Pete Cornish D.I.)..Jimmy Stafford of Train (Manley tube D.I.) Sir Alex Lifeson (Fishman Aura...Now Fractal) running an impulse), Of coarse it's always under the best of circumstances...great band...large scale sound systems...etc..One thing about having a separate device is ..it's dedicated..and never changes...you can make easy and fairly quick adjustments on the fly vs having it all in the Kemper...... you might need to page or scroll the menu to make an adjustment.?..purely hypothetical .