Posts by BigFishCombo

My power rack is connected to an 8 ohm 75 watt 1x12 cab. In the Kemper power meter section the upper scale goes to 0 to 800, the lower sale goes 0 to something beyond 400 (end value of scale is not indicated), and there is a small triangle marker sitting on the lower scale that lines up with 200 on the upper scale.

What is the significance of the triangle?

What is a good safe setting for the power meter for my speaker?

I must not be explaining this well. Upon loading any rig, if the delay can be set to be active set to 0 ms, 2 foot taps and your done. This can happen any time during a tune, no hands on guitar input required, no need to play an appropriate rhythmic part at an inappropriate time. Or if you don't need it, no taps, but it's always ready for input.

What is the reason to have a delay's minimum delay time limit greater than zero ms?

That's not a good work around for me, I don't want to stand on the tempo button waiting for the Kemper to come up with it's best guess. All my previous tap tempo digital delays have always been used as I described. I never use set lists, never use song specific pre-configurations in my non modelling rigs.

Hope the guys at Kemper will consider implementing this, seems like it would not be too involved, and is a great real time control option.

Suggest you consider adding a phase control option to the generated signal in the double tracker to keep it in phase with the source. I use double track in mono frequently with my analog rig via a digital delay with slight modulation, works well in mono on solos (although even better wet/dry).