Posts by Amcolan

I've read through the manual and can't figure this part out. Ive programmed switches 1-4 to turn on certain effects. when I do the lower left white light goes on. However the lower right white is ALWAYS on for all 4 switches. I thought that meant some other function was still activated but even when I press the button that light never goes off.

at this point id rather not use that route. I currently have a custom 50ft snake that runs from the front of the stage to the back where the rack is and it has two TS cables dedicated to the L&R for the in ears. this would require me getting a whole new 8 channel snake.

Unless its possible to get get an adapter for the one end? 1/8" trs male to Split Y female trs?

Would there be an alternative way to run this by any chance just so I know?

I’m not sure if this is possible utilizing the Send/return or not. But what I’m trying to do is run one mono out to FOH, run a stereo Out L And R monitor out to my IEM’s and then have another mono out to a power amp and guitar cabinet with the cabinet sim turned off.
    anyone know if this is possible with the Kemper stage?

msuijs,
    Did you ever make the Morgan Profiles? Would love to hear them

also, if you could share in more detail how i can attempt your profiling techniques, I’d love to profile my 65amps tupelo and share it with everyone.

I have a suhr reactive load and wonder if the same IR you used on the DLR would fit well with this. I’m just not exactly sure how the process works.

This is

this is the same problem I’m having with rig manager. Can anyone explain what causes this?

I had my performance set the exact way I wanted it. I saved it and even copied it to a second preset just incase. I locked everything and somehow after trying to drag things around all my effects are reverted back to how they were before I saved them. Even the copied preset. Blocks are moved around. Something is up with this thing. Does rig manager usually have bugs and issues? I don't know what else could be screwing everything else up except the program.

Still not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I opened two windows. I have all effects locked. I tried to drag the rig file from local library from the second window into slot 3, nothing. tried to drag to the amp or cab block. Nothing. the only way I can ever get the rig to load to the slot is by double clicking it but that seems to screw things up somewhere along the line.

Can someone walk me through this please?
    i have dry Rigs from Glenn Deluane. Right now they are in my local library or on my desktop in a download folder.

How do I simply take the stack and add it to the stack on only one of my rigs of my performance? Then I want to take other stacks and add it to the remaining rigs of the same performance.

Attempted to lock all except the stack. Then I doubled clicked on the rig in my local library. That seems to add the rig to the slot. But then after saving it it shows up in all the other rigs of that performance. What am I doing wrong here?

Is it rig manager that’s the issue here and causing problems?

Do you mean this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought of that but the problem is I can't use the effects as an instant access switch/effect while not in morph mode. at that point they're completely disabled in that preset. Sometimes I may just want to kick in a drive pedal for more gain without having all the extra effects change like it does in morph mode.

If you haven't already then perhaps keep a copy of the manual in the loo? :). You'll find the answers to all your questions in there. And probably a few things you didn't know the unit could do for you! It's a great read.

I read through it twice. it doesn't seem to have any answers to some of the more detailed questions. it pretty basic info. Im finding more help from videos and the forum to be honest.

If you are using RM I would setup a folder under presets then drag and copy the cabs, amps or what ever EFX preset you like. Then you can drag it into any EFX slot, amp or cab that you want to change.

I believe that's what I'm doing. I have a preset folder under local presets and I named it stacks. Then I save the stacks in there. One thing I don't get is where I'm supposed to drag it. The stack is both an amp and cab together correct. If I drag it to the amp block won't the cab be missing? or do I have to drag the same file to both the amp and cab block separately and it will load the correct file to that block?