Posts by Amcolan

how can I start saving Stack presets that I like to use them later? I tried saving stacks in a folder in the preset local section but I can't access those from the unit. I tried copying and pasting the stack from there but it doesn't seem to work this way either. Im guess im not organizing these rigs properly.

Im trying to make it to where I can I can start saving AMP/Cabs that I will use most often so that I can simply drag it into a performance slot when making a new performance.

I want two different delay mixes for the same delay. One higher mix for lead and one lower mix to be able to use the delay for a rhythm if need be. I want the delay to be connected to an instant access switch to be able to turn it on or off at will while at the lower mix and not in morphing mode.

I setup performance slot 1 with a clean amp and set all the effects the way i want them. I then copied and pasted this performance to all 5 slots. I did this so I can have all the same effects setup and then all I have to do is swap out the amp/cab.

I want to do 5 different amps. One for each slot with all the same effects.

I’ve been watching videos and reading the manual but cannot figure out how to copy and paste only the stack. When I go to a profile I like in the in one of the folders, right click and copy. It won’t let me paste it to just the stack.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Im trying to set up morphing so that when I hit the button it automatically turns off my reverb, turns on my delay and increases the mix, and also turns on my Drive pedal. Is this possible?

I can't figure out how to make morphing turn on and off effects besides just having the mix go to zero when I want it to go off. This won't work with the drive pedal and it also doesn't allow me to use any of these effects while not in morph mode.

Does anyone have any slick ways of accomplishing this?

My gain knob doesn't change the parameter when I turn it. I just restored back to factory settings today. I did have function yesterday I remember. At some point it stopped working. I don't have the amp block locked at all. Is there a way to just check if the gain knob is locked?

Where do I need to put all these rigs in rig manager so that I don't lose them when I reset to factory settings?

I have all these rig packs in my rig manager. Are all these stock? will I lose these if I reset to factory settings? I'm not sure how they could be from the unit I bought if I didn't sign into their personal rig manager and these aren't on my physical unit.

none of my local folders have rigs in them that are found within the performances. the only way I can find to get those rigs in my local folders is to open a performance and drag them into a local folder one by one. Is there a way to sync them to a local folder?

what I don't get is that when I go to browser or performances page on the unit and turn the browse knob, all the same amps show up in there and none of those amps are anywhere in the folders in rig manager. only within 1-5 on performances.

Sorry I'm posting so many threads. Im just getting started here and appreciate all the support so far. I hate to say it just because I've spent so many years on the other side...BUT, this Kemper is significantly better sounding right out of the box than my Fractal FM9.

My question is, I bought a used Stage from someone and am having trouble sorting out what is stock and what is third party profiles. I was going to just restore the unit back to factory settings and start from scratch but I don't want to erase any possible profiles that aren't stock. the past user doesn't know what is on here so they aren't any help.

When I go to browse mode there are only about 180 amps to choose from. Im guessing a lot are missing.

Is there a way to see what I'm missing and what I may have that's extra?

In rig manager I see folders for Rig exchange, Local Library and Rig Packs. Im not sure if rig packs were purchased or stock.