Posts by Burkhard

To be clear:

I cannot load an effect preset into a locked module in Rig Manager via double click, but drag and drop works.

I can also copy/paste a Performance Slot into a disabled Slot, but the destination Slot stays disabled. To see the content pasted you need to enable it.

There is a chapter dedicated to Reamping in the Main Manual including a description for analog connections.

• If you select the option “Monitor Stereo”, MONITOR OUTPUT and DIRECT OUTPUT become one logical pair of stereo outputs. Functions like Monitor Output Source, Monitor Output Volume, Monitor Volume Pedal, Monitor Output Link, Monitor Cab. Off, Monitor Output EQ, and Aux In > Monitor are applied to both outputs automatically.

That is not a great msg. A msg like this would make more sense “The Profiler’s software has been corrupted.....”

The sofwtare is not currupted. It's data, a Rig or Performance, which is not completely intact. Origin of this issue could be in the past. And the current OS is noticing it.

Try that reset holding the RIG button while powering on. Works for all models. Hold the RIG button until message appears "Initializing....".

If that doesn't help, open a support ticket, please.

I cannot reproduce such issues and have also asked two colleagues, who have no issues either to download that PDF. I even tried without being logged in and it worked.

I just tried to be proactive. The Addendum 8.1 is always included in the OS update package and can be downloaded from our download page.

PROFILER Operating System 8.1 and Rig Manager 3.2 are now available as public betas!

Please refer to the Addendum 8.1 manual available on our download page for a detailed description of major features introduced in this OS.

Audio

added: new effect type Kemper Fuzz

added: new parameters Steep Low and Steep High in Studio EQ allowing to switch filter from 1st to 2nd order

changed: gain controls of Studio Equalizer and Metal EQ expanded to +-18dB

changed: progression of Ducking parameter

changed: renaming Recti Shaper into Octa Shaper

obsoleted: effect type Fuzz DS (existing Rigs and user presets based on Fuzz DS are automatically migrated to Kemper Fuzz without sound changes during the upgrade process)

Rig Update: Rigs and presets stored under this OS are not downward compatible with older OS versions!

User Interface

added View: Just Acoustic listing Rigs with Instrument Tag=Acoustic

changed: minimum of three Aux In mix controls in Output Section now displayed as Off

fixed: accidental greying out of SEND 1 Source, SEND 1 Volume and SEND 1 Link at Stage

Permanent Factory Effect Presets

added: 20 Kemper Fuzz permanent factory presets

added: 4 Octa Shaper permanent factory presets (former Recti Shaper)

added: 9 additional Kemper Drive permanent factory presets

changed: numbering and order of Klon permanent factory presets inverted

changed: settings in wah permanent factory preset Cry slightly revised

changed: user scale permanent factory presets replaced

changed: Factory effect presets hosted in the PROFILER are now permanent, appear in dramaturgical order and get automatically maintained by the OS – like the way effect types are embedded in the PROFILER OS since day 1. From now onward users can rely on having a complete set of factory effect presets onboard of their PROFILER matching the OS version installed under all circumstances. This change is limited to factory effect presets and doesn’t affect any presets stored by users themselves! It does also not affect any Rigs nor Performances.