Posts by Sollazzon

yes one is my ''official'' signature (that one came form the police report when I've lost my driving licence) an the other one it's my nickname.

anyway

I ve found the e mail of that Custom Order. it was 2014

You can choose many option, different prices..

To be honest, more than the signature aspect , it's cool to have finally defined a constant in my gear. (the other one is Ernie Ball 10.46 as strings)

I still have some different option but it's just for particoular situation.

It's good to really have a STANDARD and than just a few different options.

THAT ONE!..that's My Pick!..since almost 20 years now.

I've tried many like the 1.14 Carbon Nylon (ganja leaf ) above, and I still have some others like the Dunlop 1.0 that I rarely use only for acoustic strumming parts recording.

But the Dunlop Tortex 1.14 has always been my first choice. so muck that I've stoped looking for a shop that usually have in store and I've set an order to Dunlop to make them for me!

That's Incredible! I (Mr. Sir Nobody ) Have a Custom signature Pick! Faboulous!

(well in the end You just have to pay and set an order of..I guess minimum 800 pcs..and wait a bit for shipping.)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I need to work on it

Hum.. interesting,

I mostly play LP but they all have different wiring or caps or pots. I've only had one old Marshall (a modified 2203 SL MkII '77) and I've recently bought his 72SL and 73SB pack. So interesting thread to me.

Just to say.. have You already asked to HW (tone jukies) what about his humbuckers?

Do You feel the same "sound very bass heavy and flat. They all seem to lack those classic Marshall mids and top end kerrang" Even if You run your powerd KPA through an old marshall cabinet instead of the Kabinet?

well... You mention about the gain First^^

I did not take many as the amp to me sounded perfect with the gain at 8 and the master set at various levels.

Marshall JCM800 M4 P8 = Marshall JCM800 with master at 4 and gain at 8.

I assume you actually used that setting of Gain..

anyway.. on a 2203 a usually have a different approach: I set the master as loud as the conditions* allow me, then I turn Up the gain as far as I like/need.

Seems You did exaclty the revers:) maybe that's why they all sound too Gainy to me

*I mean when useing a real cabinet (4x12), so pretty low in a Live situation (2-3??!?) , a bit more in Studio (5-6...7?!??! it depends) but of course useing a DI box and WoS You can crank it up to 10 (it's not safe but).. so it's a different situation.

Can I ask what people's opinions of the one si have posted so far would be?

Just be honest.

Mike

Mike,

I only tried the JCM800 ones and I've already given you my feedback..

they are not bad for me..of course I'd put some reverb (and maybe a delay)

to me the gain You've setted it's a bit higer than I like but.. I can roll it down a bit.

Should I ask what kind of Vales/Tubes do You have on that 800?

Have You already tried to check Your giutar cable?..or cables in general? (also Your Guitar, maybe the pick up's switch, the output Jack..

)

well, try to swtich the 'MAIN' knob to all the others position (tuner browser preform profiler) and the back to where you are

(it happened to me One time an issue like that, I just moved the main knob and then everything went misterously OK)

It Was August 2011, I used to buy a guitar Magazine called ''Chitarre''

I clearly remember I was on summer holdays, on the beach, sipping a cocktail and reading the magazine and just a few lines of a long article about new gear coming out, made me say ''THIS IS INTERSTING''

On March of the next Year the KPA was on the cover of that magazine with an 8 full page article inside.

those magazines just popped up in this days and it's fun to remember that.

Note that in both pictures the Input jack is on the Left

guys..sorry.. I m really going to buy one of theese.

https://bngguitars.com/electric/little-sister-crossroads

I found a shop not so far from here where I could try the singol cutaway an even the un.cutaway but the new lockdown here in Italy stopped everthing again for.. nobody knows exactly how long

so ..I m asking You if anybody have one.

I'm a bit confused about how good should have to be a 1500€ of Asian production of this brand.

Any direct experience? (and honest feedback please.)

You know What?

That order/shipping never arrived to me (it actually never left USA and I got a complete refound for this)

BUT putting order in the clutter drawer I've found an old volume expression pedal fo keyboards (stereo) and an ''Y'' cable I've completly forgot to have.

The Pot inside is a B500K, no resistors anywhere.

I've connected and configured it as Pedal type 2, calibrated it, and IT WORKS!

I've done a quick comparison side by side with the Jimi Hendrix wahwah and it seems to sound exaclty the same,

well there's a lil difference due to the different range of the pedal (the expression has a wider angle from heel to toe but I guess it won't be a problem)

now I just need to find a proper spring for my 'new pedal'

SO, after more or less a month using Win 10 I can't say it was a bad choice to move from Win7 even if:

- honestly I've never had a problem With W7.

- It took a week or so to install everithing and re-configure all my settings, preferences, move Aidio Projects / files .. reinstall DAW, Dirvers, plug-in an everything.

- It already happened a couple of times that, when Win10 do automaitc updateds, it enables the internal audio card and disables the external Audio interface, that is exactly the contrary of my regular setting.

I can't judge about the speed/qualities of performances of recording and managing audio files because I've also changed Processor, Hard disk, RAM.. I have a totally New PC with ''updated elements'' so.. Obiouvsly is faster.

WOW what a Quilted Top=O

I ve always wanted a LP like that .. I ve heard about that chambered ("cloud 9" ? or something like that isn't it?)

Unfotunalty I ve never had the opportuity to try one of them.:(

Yep !

the download it's ok this time (I had to move it in My dropbox and then downoad them)

I'll try them better tomorrow (it's almost midnight here)

As first try, I've just used an IR by Celestion (V30 412 C Hi-Gn All Celestion) and to me, they all sound a bit thin and less Loud compared to e.i. others 'Pro Profilers'

Not bad, but probably they used to Pump Up the sound with some extra gear in the profile chain.

What do You use to Get the DI?..or DA as they used to say