Posts by Sollazzon

hum.. well.. ^^ honestly I love it! the way I've consumed it 'naturally' ^^

...it plays and sounds as good as a Std USA... it's not an Epiphone, it' not a CS.. it' s a regular Std 04 (60s neck profile)

Never tried a Tribute--(tring to 'back in topic') it seems to be a mix between a Studio and a Standard right?

FIY A friend of mine bought a Gibson Gold top a few years back and used it live for a few years and the paint worn out in 5 years just from being played normally :(

Don't ask me why but my USA std. goldtop made in 2004 chacked in ''the wrong way''

I've always seen chrackling 'horizontally' not 'vertically'.. bah..

it has been my #1 for live shows from 2005 till 2011, i've used to play with lots of rings, chains and bracelets..

this is how it looks today.

hum.. Honestly I don't Know, You should have to try a bit to dial with it and check by Yourself,

.. anyway consider that you can get as 'Loudness reference' the Crunck Rig You can find in any 1st slot of any empty Performance.

Times ago I've used it to compare My others rigs' Volume.. I've measured that it's around -15 db.

So.. anyhow You measure the output with Your soundcard/daw ..cosider that Rig as Reference.

to measure how many db your Kemper send out, You should have to plug it into a daw and check with a db meter plugin,but to get it very short:

- 1st check the led above the output soft button: when you play, it shoud always have to light green, almost never orange, never Red.

- 2nd check the gain You're giving to the mixer channel where you connect your Kemper.

for sure there's a clip led associated to that input: it never have to go red.

Hi and welcome,

'the best way is' to adjust the volume of the rigs at Your taste and then save the performance.

Here we discussed which Volume to use.. the manual reccomend to use the volume control in the Amp section, somebody use the Rig Volume control.. as You prefer.

Such a Beautyfull sunny Sunday morning here in Como,

It's time to make some pictures of my last two babies both customized with quilted pickguards:

a Les Paul Melody Maker Special and a Telecaster American Original 50

I still have to decide the color for the telly.. it could be translucent Black or.. I don't know.. suggest yours

Exactly, this is not a guitar pickup modeler but a Guitar Profiler.
    It would be cool to have it integrated in the Kemper, to avoid tap dancing.

Yes! it would really be Cool.

It's a Guitar Profiler so it means that 'potentially'* once you've profiled Your favourites guitars and amps You can leave them go!

(of course like in the Kemper world, You can Buy other's giutar profiles, share them for free and so on..)

To be honest since I've got the Kemper I've sold some amps and cabs, and pedals, Not immediately but I did it.

(just to have the money to get other giutars..)

I've just kept my Very fav. ones, even if must admit that I rarely turn them on ... I've profiled them and usually I play them through the Kemper... it's faster, safer and also easier to manage the sound.

*I don't have the SIM-1 but I don't think It will be Exactely the same thing With Guitars.. because I like the physical interaction between me and the guitar.. different body shape, controls position, shape of the neck, frets.. it gives a sort of Physical/Emotional feedback You Can't reproduce anyhow else than actually Playing That particoular guitar.

Anyway for sure I would sell Some of my Les Pauls (at least 3 on 10 I suppose) : once I've profiled them there's no need to Keep them all. They are all 'the same guitar' with just some small differences in suond.

Maybe the Acousitc simulation that Kemper is going to release it's somthing similar to the SIM 1 concept..

Maybe some day we'll be able to set in the in the input section the 'Source guitar' and in the output section the 'Target Guitar'; or this information could be assignable for every singol Rig of our Kemper.

Actually the're no 'Magical Process' in Sim 1 that can not be included in Kemper...I guess ..AFAIK.

We'll see.

:D Great Video!

(honestly I read ''Pre-Kemper tuners'', I was expecting sombody asking witch tuner is better to use in front of Kemper... I'm tired ..Sorry!||)