Posts by Stevebeale

i just made a big cock up i answerd this post by clicking on the report button by mistake sorry to all for that im losing it..
    ill try again :wacko:

Try backing up your USB stick to Pc/ Mac then format the Stick on the KPA, then copy back files other than the update Kaos.bin.
    Download a fresh copy unpack and copy the files to your USB stick and try loading again.
    This worked for me :thumbup:

When you update with 1.6.0 there is a invisible dust that shoots out and makes every thing sound great
    lol
    I must say it does appear to sound fuller,

Since I purchased my Kpa, I have not suffered so much with G.A.S, purely because nothing else on the market
    Comes close ,, so I brought a a vigier wood to fill the gap. ,, Lol..
    The last time I was so excited about a bit of kit which I still have was the virus Nice one guys have great Xmas

I have had my KPA since Feb 2012 with no real issues , I see others have also said they have not had led problems
    Could it be a batch problem, ?
    Purchased Feb no led issue just the occasional no boot.
    :)
    It may be interesting to see what time frame the problem ones where purchased in.
    Just a thought
    And hi to all been a member for since feb but tend to read. More than write.
    You all do a great job with in the forum, I have always found my answers here.
    Cheers

ihave a simular problem, when i program the external wah wah pedal (altough im not using the midi) and save the pedal in the stomp settings
    on reload, 8 times out of 10 mine crashes,
    then i have to format the flash. qaned sys reboot

also the wah pedal is very touchy even after using the int to set up the pedal, (and yes i have tried various pedals)
    when i emailed surport was told

"Dear digital.pressure,

I don't see any connection with foot pedals and effrects. There are no general issues known with 1.0.8 so far.

Only ideas I have is

a.
    try to boot and burn from USB-stick. Put the firmware file KAOS.BIn
    into the root directory (!!!) of an USB stick, plug it into the KPA and
    then push and hold the two < PAGE > buttons, while you switch the
    unit on.

b. rest the rig buffer by pushing and holding the Rig button while you switch on.

Let me know, if this helps."
    i still think there is a querky problem wile using the stomp wah and external pedals but hey what do i know..
    i have just gone back to using a seperate wah wah pedal

Mine has just done the same, all I did was to create a wah pedal set , then when I switched on the following day
    Mine frozze at boot, had to reformat flash, reloaded from back up all ok,
    Then created wah pedal again , and same thing happened, seems strange,
    I have also noticed the self calibration of the pedals seems erratic , which makes the volume
    Jump about and wah, when it works, still see various settings creeping if the data wheels are slightly of point
    To stop creep have to move the effected data wheel slightly,
    All in all a lot of work is needed, I also feel the whole job seemed rushed out on the market possibly to soon.
    I support it because it's so innovative , but like some have said I would not use live under any circumstance
    At least until it's proved it's stability in the test room,
    I think Radley was correct when he said it needs a bigger software team on the development side,,
    Keep up the great work CK,
    But I can understand the frustrations

Be hAppy lives To sHort

:P

I have created a profile of my own built box Kt88 SE , but for some reason it has got the wrong locations
    ,cab names and others, when i saved the profile it seems to have done something odd.
    also i cant edit the tag to correct it it just reverts back to the original i have poped the profile on the site
    Auther Beleo, rig Boxer kt88 se

forget it im going mad just worked out what im doing wrong sorry all

Steve

seems as if the new idea behind the BUG was to link the volumes maintaining the relatives differences :wacko:
    (so, for example: if you set "Monitor Volume" to -10 and "Main Volume" to -5 and they are linked together, when you turn left "Master Volume" to -12, "Monitor Volume" automatically must become -17... but it doesn't work...). Does anyone can do some tests to see if it occurs only to me?

same problem also confirm all the other issues reported with pb 1.0.6.7203B :(
    http://soundcloud.com/steve_be/kemper
    the second part is the reloaded rig you can hear the change very clearly