Posts by bobiz

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi guys, have a little something i would like to share, i've bought the M Britt heavy pack and find it absolutely fantastic :)

This is just to demonstrate the pure beauty of M Britt's " Heavy profile pack " so please do not pay to much attention to the composition as such, it's just there for the purpose of playing noisy guitars :)

Profiles used :Left side : Victor V50-2 4, guitar Gibson Les Paul, Right side : Merlin-L4 , guitar Gibson Es 335, Panned rythmgtr/chords : 5153-21, guitar Manne tele type.

Second Les Paul solo shameless stolen from the great Dan Huff :)

Hope you enjoy

Best regards

Hm, i think i am gonna make an effort in learning how to post proper :) but thanks for the thumbs up guys, really appreciate it :) and again Mr Britt, really inspiring to work with your profiles :) I will try to post it in My music

Regards Bobiz

https://soundcloud.com/bo-bistrup/amp-delight

I hope this is allowed in this forum, but it's just to share the joy of my newest purchase, the heavy pack from M Britt. Again i think it's fantastic, great fat tones with really nice highs and beautiful mids, what's not to like :)

Here is 3 pure beauty amp's of M Britt's " Heavy profile pack ".Please do not pay to much attention to the composition as such, it's just there for the purpose of playing noisy guitars :)

Profiles used :Left side : Victor V50-2 4, guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard, Right side : Merlin-L4 , guitar Gibson Es 335, Panned rythmgtr/chords : 5153-21, guitar Manne tele type.
    Second Les Paul solo shameless stolen from Chicago 19 and the great Dan Huff :)

Best regards

Hi again guys, nice my shuffle is still living in this great forum :) We are in the process of recording a new number and is still doing it in this funny " we dont actually get together but do it over the internet " way :D looking foreward to share it for with guyes.

And i would like to say to waraba, thanks for one of my alltime favorit rigs," the DAK Les Paul growl ", i love it and i use it all the time and can highly recomend everybody to try it, got a really sweet midd sounding egnater 12 x1 cabb.

Thanks again for your nice comments :D

Regards Bo Bistrup

Hi again guys, thanks for your nice response on my shuffle, allways a pleasure to hear fellow guitarists opinions :) and also a big big thanks to Mr Britt for his awesome great sounding profiles, clear defined high's solid low's and sweet sounding mids, really inspiring to record with 8o

Regards Bo Bistrup

Hey guys, i would like to share my first really band recording with my Kemper, song's called Shufflus Erectus, only profile used is Michael Britt's Naylor SD100 tweaked to fitt different guitarparts, guitar used is a Gibson 1979 Les Paul Standard with Bare Knuckles " The Mule "Hope you enjoy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi again..
    Reinstalled the firmware and now all the cabs are back but the cabb browser dont work, this is weird.
    Any of you tried this ?

Bobiz

Hi guys,
    Got my Kemper a few days ago and i like it a lot :) but today when switching it on, all cabb profiles where gone !!! aarhhgg.
    Spent most of yesterday tweaking so this is really annoying.
    If some of you have had the same problem please let me know what to do.
    Thanks a lot.

Bobiz