Posts by bobiz

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again i found great joy in M Britt's profiles :)

D.A.W recording using Kemper profiling amp.
    Guitars used : Gibson Les Paul standard, Manne Teletype, Schecter TSH-1
    Amp profiles : Diaz CD100 and Victor V 50.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again i found great joy in M Britt's profiles :)

D.A.W recording using Kemper profiling amp.
    Guitars used : Gibson Les Paul standard, Manne Teletype, Schecter TSH-1
    Amp profiles : Diaz CD100 and Victor V 50.

Nice song - nice playing. :thumbup:
    Also recommended for mature semester :D

PS: Like the Jim Kelly Profiles also very much

:D Thank you Sharry, glad you liked it, and yes the Kelley pack is really great. I've invested in the D100 pack also and is really looking foreward to try it out :)

Sorry for spamming guys :)

Bought the M Britt's Jim Kellye pack and it's awesome :)

All guitars ( Gibson Es 335, Gibson Les Paul, Manne Tele )played through Jim Kelly amps.

Hope you enjoy

Best regards

Sorry for spamming guys :)
    Bought the M Britt's Jim Kellye pack and it's awesome :)
    All guitars ( Gibson Es 335, Gibson Les Paul, Manne Tele )played through Jim Kelly amps.
    Hope you enjoy

Best regards

Hi Mats, glad you liked it, it's actually a tune i wrote 10 years ago when i first meet my wife and was strucked by ligthning, i wrote it for her back then, and the recording you can hear on soundcloud is a re recording made for our weddingday last year, so it's wery romantic :)

Best regards Bo

Hey Bo, heard all your Soundcloud tracks and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your melodic choices, touch and tones. Emotional and nice ... very, very, very nice.

Hey MLScola, thank you, i really appreciate your positive feedback. Planning to upload some more soon, so please come by my soundcloud again :)

Best regards Bo

Very nice composition and some tasty playing, bobiz!

[quote='dmbandtimmy','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/16259-M-Britt-Kemper-Profiles/?postID=289989#post289989']Thanks, maybe I should have worked with the delays a little more before buying the timeline. Pretty pricey at $450.

I know Strymon is top of the line, but good grief...that is almost the price of a Kemper Remote. =O
    Given that 4.0 is coming any day now, with the new delays included (or following shortly), my first reaction was puzzlement -- couldn't you have held off on pulling that trigger, at least until you heard the new KPA delays?

However, my second reaction was to remember all the impulsive purchases I, myself, made over the span of my guitar-playing career, due to that insidious and debilitating syndrome known as G.A.S. :thumbup:

Thanks alot Tritium, glad you liked it :)