Posts by crhfish

Ok, I'm a newbe here and this is my first post. I hope someone can help me. I have seen in a profile and read in the manual that the Kemper has a graphic Eq among others. However, when I browse my effects list I do not see it. I can see it in a few profiles on the machine, but i can't find it to add to some I have been working on. I see there is a way you can delete effects and I hope I did not get a returned machine that is missing some. Is there a way I can refresh my machine to make sure all the effects are there? I have upgraded the firmware to the latest. Will that do it?

Thanks ?(

I ordered my Kemper tonight. I am a current 11R user and plan on keeping the 11R to use with the Kemper. I still have several nice tube amps and can't wait to try profiling them. In order of how good they are, I have an older Rivera combo, an SLX, an older Laney and a peavey XXX combo. They all get some good sounds but the Rivera is a killer for such a small box. I also have spent allot of time with the 11R and I suspect I will try and profile some of my favorite presets from it also. I need to pick up a couple of good mic's for the job, but no rush now.

Can't Wait!!