Posts by michaelmellner

Hi Michael, many thx. It’s an honor for me when you saying this!
    Backingtrack is on youtube

Search for lydian backing and a blue cover with an acoustic git arrives. Cool to practice the lydian mode. Love that vibe.

Cheers
    Frank

well, Frank...I did compose that backing track. =O

I was one of the many in guitar method of mine produced by an italian school together with BMG, back then...

it made some dejavu when I listened it this morning...

thanks fo bringing the remembering to me

Hi Frank...nice playing...

where did you find the backing track?

And one courtesy of @ColdFrixion :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From update 8.

this track is doubled I guess...sounds good

So this idea is you buy in, try the profiles and let me know what you think. I will then make adjustments :)

do this and it'll be mine! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

at minute 1:14 there are the settings so you can compare

correct!

Hi lzh6618...to be frank I hope there wont' be a kpa2 simply because we don't need a kpa2.

As far as I'm a pro player the kpa does way more than I need for my profession, and so the same for names like Lukather and so on. So, why the need for a new version?

I don't want to offend anyone but my sggestion is to spend more time playing rather than thinking about a new version.

Hate to describe what I do...but when I turn on the kpa and have the tone I love (which I have like thousand of people worldwide) I do play my butt off...hours and hours.

Frankly, while I 'swim' in the mare magnum of music there is no room to think about new versions. But that is just my experience...and really: it is not a critic to you or else. Just sharing experiences

Honestly...what does the kpa lack? I'd understand in case it needed a major implementation. But obviously this is not the case.

regards

prova a colegare il kpa sul mixer con jack invece dei cannon e verifica se sussiste la stessa cosa...poi, vieni nel profilo FB Kemper amp Italia che è visitato praticamente h24. I kemperiani italiani sono tutti lì. qui è il forum centrale più che altro per chi sa l'inglese. ma siamo, gli italiani, tutti là...

Can't get the same volumelevel on monitor and direct out :( Connected a studio monitor to monitor out and the other one to direct out. No output on direct out. Monitor stereo is setted.

i don't have the FW mounted...a dumb question: the monitor volume? guess the same, right?

besides, why the direct out volume is greyed out if a cable is connected to it?

just some questions...not having the FW on my kemper I am just guessing, here.

what does the manual say?

I am not shure for that to realize the options in the samr time.If you choose Monitor stereo out then the Monitor is switched off.!
    I think it is not possible to feed a guitar cab in Mono.

But anyway - great update :)

be sure, as per Burkhard words (check past posts). Maybe I didn't write it properly: we can now use monitor and direct outputs to feed a stereo guitar power amp, both of them will have cab off option...in this way you really can have best of both worlds: main outputs to the mixer and on stage listening to guitar from guitar cabs

userai le uscite jack se le xlr ti vanno a fondo scala. Parti con le xlr...e ved che accade. se non vanno usa le jack.

i canali del mixer io li uso al centro entrambi.

per i profili utili al bucare il mix, dipende da mille parametri...devi vedere tu. da qui non possiamo aiutarti senza vedere le cose usate, a partire dall'impianto...a volte, però, per bucare il mix basta alzare il volume...

Get a Profiler.
    Invest in longevity.
    My investment in the profiler has been protected since 2012.

same with me...I had it all, from JCM800 to Triaxis with all in between, but from the kemper day one (coincidentally 2012) I never felt the need to go back to other things

The question is would you wait or buy a Kemper 1 wich is old for a piece of technology?

get k1...there won't be k2 since k1 is already the best. What's the point, this being the reality, to design a k2?

If I was Kteam I wouldn't even think about a k2 having the market the actual model...

just my 2 eurocents

p.s.: k1 is not old in no way! we are talking about tone here...would you consider old the tone achiveable with a jtm45? it is old because it was produced decades ago but the tone is incomparable