Posts by ACY

"If you need about 8 inputs and 8 outputs, I think the Fireface UCX should do the job for you."

I do not need a single input or output beside the SPDIF signal, as I need the interface for SPDIF only. I think the cheapest option here is the 6i6.

Any experience about the ESI when working with a mac? In the moment I got the Lindy converter, but due to clock problems getting noises all couple of minutes. Kemper can not be set to slave, so the ESI must be able to offer the option to get set to external clock (the Kemper), cause otherwise the noises will show up. Any infos about that ........ when working with a mac?

Thanks, I think will have to give the 6i6 a try. The other "may be" option could be ESI U24 XL, ..... but not sure if that would work properly with my mac system. I do not need any mic support, to the 6i6 would also be a buy with not needed waste, ...... would be so easy if Kemper would offer slave mode. Any ideas or experience with the ESI and mac?

Hey, just having problems with my SPDIF output, or lets say signal chain. Using the Kempers SPDIF out, into Lindy coax / optical konverter, and into Mac optical input.

But I got crackles.

As far as I now know, this is a problem of SPDIF clock, and here in my chain the Lindy is working as a master, as this thing can not receive word clock. So as the Lindy is the master, the Kemper should be set to slave, to make all work properly. But it is not possible to set Kemper to slave mode, as posted by Christoph K.

So now I am looking for an interface, in a good price range that offers coax SPDIF in, SPDIF optical out, and word clock option, so the Kempers SPDIF clock will be the master ......... and the signal then should be fine.

Any ideas about such an interface?

Cheers, Acy!

Thanks mates! Let´s wait and see. Since years I´m planning a 50W Rocka, got all the parts here, and another plan is doing a very nice 7ender style 6V6 amp for some dirty Strat tones ........ so there will be room for some more to follow.

I've recommended your profiles to people a bunch of times!

Thanks man! It´s a nice feeling that this amp is used on so many Kempers now, and I also now about some secret studio workers using these rigs for their work. Funny thing so, ..... the amp that I built from scratch, with uncounted numbers of hours of work and fine tuning about the right sound, sure some dozens or may be hundred of different parts as caps and resitors tried for best results, always the same value but different types and directions, ......... until that morning in 2008 when I had the first day with this amp, and I said to myself: That´s it now! Nothing been changed since that day, only tubes, and still 150% happy with this amp.

All this work, every single soldering point ......... is part of these small 5KB kipr Kemper files, ...... ha ha ha ....... that is really a funny imagination!

Enjoy rockin!

Hey there, ...... been a while ...... just started my all new homepage again, the Bloody Rocka Rigs site is now online again.

AGL Bloody Rocka Rigs Site

Also you will find a free demo rig on that site for download now, check it out.

And a good idea ....... choose one of the rigs (here its the D rig of the 2017 rigs with the heritage speakers) and add one of the free Celestion IRs that come from Kemper, here´s how that will sound:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock on mates!

No, not in Oz, ......... but some close relationship to australia. Brother, sister in law ...... Toowoomba ......

Know this one for sure:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

comin closer ..........

As I not been satisfied with the rigs from last video .................. when I done some rigs I wait some days, play them again, and check if I still like them or not - here I not been satisfied ............. so I got myself some Celestion Greeback Heritage models, and started working with these speakers. So now ......... let´s wait and see ..........

Hey there, time is not standing still, so I did a new set of rigs (10 rigs) with different settings and other microphone setup. Here I been using a SM57 together with a AGK C3000 on an Eminence Private Jack Speaker. In this video I´m switching through the 2017 rigs from AGL BR 2017-A .... to AGL BR 2017-J. Owners of the Rocka Rig Pack will get this 2017 rigs as soon as they will be ready, I still have some small work to to, will take a fews days.