Posts by tenderboy

first of all connect the spdif out of the kemper with the spdif in of the UFX
    then go to the settings dialog of the UFX-driver (that is where you also change the latency of the UFX and various other stuff)
    select "spdif" as clock-source in the "clock-mode" section
    now the rme-mixer should get a signal (without any clitches and clicks that would indicate a wrong clock)
    open the rme-mixer:
    you should see 3 rows of faders
    the upper row is for the physical inputs
    the middle row represents the software-inputs (were you route your signals from a DAW)
    the bottom row represents the physical outputs of the UFX
    so, you have to find the fader (if you don´t see faders but only meteres: there is a small arrow that opens the channel in all glory) for the SPDIF inputs in the upper row and route them to the physical outputs that go to your monitoring system
    under the fader of the spdif-input there is a field that says something like "AN 1/2"
    click on this field and you should get a popup where you can select where you want to route that input. select the output where your monitoring is and turn up the volume/fader and voilá
    there you are
    check that the fader on your outputchannel (bottom row) is also open!

That is TRUE...but on the other Hand this is 2012 :)
    guess that when most of the Software refining is done, a Bit more energy could be invested in better rig management
    don't her me wrong, i Love the Kemper, but i also see room for improvement :whistling:

It would be great if the Kemper would have sort of an A/B function for comparing original and edited rigs.
    could be done with the two softbuttons in the middle (between Type and Browse)
    (
    but maybe that is what the undo/redo function is about?!?)
    cheers,
    fil

i am looking quite forward to the performance mode

i guess that would also be a good way of comparing rigs in a fast way...(eg: browse through profiles, with each one that sounds good on a first listen press "add to perform", than switch to perform mode and only switch between those selected rigs until you find the one best suited...right now that is a bit of a pain in the ass, even with snapshots and the like)

can you nema a few, please? i am new to the kemper and so far overhelmed by too much to choose from :)
    i have a very deep tuned down baritone (tuned to standard A)..i have found some very nice amps, but still not THAT rig
    tanks a lot!