Posts by Boogiem

Seamless adjust is what I'm used have,
    but two speeds can do. But how is it possible to only use one switch to access the two speeds + on/off for the trem effect? Then I need to hit it twice, or what? if I have to hit a switch twice to get from no trem to trem at the right speed, then it too much hassle....

I would like to be able to adjust trem speed with a foot controlled rotary pot with a big knob (connected to a exp pedal )as on a trem pedal, without to have to store patched with different trem speed on each patch. I used to have a RJM Mastermind GT, and Ron at Rjm made a workaround so it was possible to do that on a kemper, but I dont have the Mastermind GT anymore. So I hoped the new firmware 4.02 had a option to do that. I was hoping would be possible on the Kemper remote, but maybe I Have to get me a Rjm Mastermind GT... I would rather get me a Kemper Remote, so I hope someone have a solution.....

Please help me to understand:

In what situation will I need a parametric eq (maybe even 6 band) and use it to to make a qualified correcion to the sound of an FRFR speaker by judging the overall sound using my guitar sound as a reference?

What speaker is it? Where does it come from? What has it been used for prior to that?

A proper way to fine tune any active FFR speakers used with the Kemper for stage monitoring is to send pink noise into the return of the loop, bypass del/rev, and place a measuring
    mic at your listening position and use a FFT measuring system like SMAART or Systune to see the freq response of the active speaker.
    You can even get cheaper RTA measuring tools that works for your iPhone like Audio Tools….
    If the KPA had a more eq option on the monitor output, then it would be much more easy to get a better stage sound without having to add a eq device between the KPA´s monitor output and the active FFR monitor.
    This way the guitarist will get a better sound onstage, and the FOH guy get a L/R main mix without any eq….
    Then everybody´s happy….. :)