Posts by GearJocke

Just remember It's the sound of an amp Mic'ed up not "in the room." good luck.

Great point and that's something some missunderstand when they buy a kemper at first . And it's a matter of how it sounds in a band/mix content that matters first and most. And that profiles that sound great in solo usually don't work together in a band/mix. Solo I love darker tones but they never work in a mix. Too muddy. Tweaking? I usually never tweak at all. At the most a very few steps on treble and presence at the most.

Fired from a drink and drug abuser because of drinking habit? That's hilarious. :D But Ozzy has treated so many musicians so bad and he complain how bad Tony treated him in BS. :rolleyes: Anaway Zakk should have stopped using his pinch harmonics years ago. We have heard it enough already. Just like Kirks insisting on using a wha pedal during his solos. ||

I can confirm as a married guitarist that the sooner you switch the language from "need" to "want" the quicker you get acceptance ( as you'll never get agreement) :)

I don't know why most women behave the same way no matter where in the world we live. After all they spend more money on shopping than men do. Ask them how much do they really need all the shoes and cloths they're shopping? :rolleyes: So much they use once or twice or sometimes never and cost a fortune. But they love to nag on their husbands and boyfriends.

I don't have that problem. If I say I'm going to buy another guitar all she says which one? She never question my purchases and neither do I with her. We take care of our economy and bills and what we do after all is paid is up to ourself. I guess I'm lucky. I couldn't stand anyone question why I do for my money. :pinch:

But I guess many of you guys are like me. 200$ for cloths? That hurts and so expensive. A new guitar for 2K? Okay that's a good bargain and I open up the wallet without blinking. ^^

I haven't bothered and after watching this two hilarious videos I know for sure I will still keep not bother. ^^

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't get any added noise with a external OD pedal if I put it in front of the kemper. Or did you use them in the loop?

The first couple of months that was all I did, browsing profiles. But eventually I found some favv and was satisfied with that :saint:....Nah who the hell am I trying to fool? 8o After a couple of months I find a few other better favvs and...it never stops. :S

Well EQ is a must for mixing. In theory high and lowpass filter should be enough, but in reality, not enough. How, well it depends on the song. No one can tell you do this and that and it will sound good. It all depends on the sound(profile in this case), guitar and pickup(s)you use. I guess you already have a DAW and the stock plugins will do both for EQ and compression. If you need compression, well it may depend on your goal with a song, profiles used. Oh, and a quite expensive third party plugin so many pro use is soothe. It's kind of a dynamic EQ.

Welcome. After a couple of years I did the same and fired up Amplitube and even IR's because everyone should know ampsims own cabs sucks at least 90% of the time. And how thin, mediocre and uninspiring it sounded compared to the kemper. Once kemper you won't go back to ampsims.

Wrong! The tube screamer came out 1979 and was licensed from Maxon until 83.