Posts by Evojackson

Could it just be, that you are comparing the sound of your original amp + cab to the profile that your playing through your monitor speakers? The production of harmonics (even pinch harmonics) greatly depends on the interaction with your speakers and the volume.

Nah. I'm using headphones and my podxt can do these harmonics, and if that can............

As the title says I was curious if anyone else has noticed this or if it's just something the profiles can't capture. I have a few profiles of amps that I've owned/own and these real amps can do pinched harmonics anywhere on the guitar with ease, but using the profiles I struggle to get a few easy harmonics.

So is this one of the characters the kemper can't capture or ?? BTW, I feel the profiles are pretty good, just not delivering the harmonics as expected.
    Amps that I'm referring to are....Carvin Legacy, and Bogner Alchemist.

What basic error?

When I tried to import quite a few files it starts loading, gets about close to half way then says unexpected error and can't import the rest. So I been doing smaller amounts of profiles/cabs and works just fine. Not sure if it was the amount of profiles I was trying to transfer or what, but I've been removing them from the flash drive after so many to add new ones.

if you are on version 1.1 you will have these effects..
    Make sure your using the "type" knob and not the "browse knob" whilst in effects mode.

And what sort of errors are you getting when you import cabs?

Wow dude thanks! I was using the browse......now I see loads more. :) Not really sure what kind of error as it doesn't display the whole thing, but a basic error popup. Update just imported files and worked fine. Maybe some files are corrupted, I don't know. Had to edit this a few times...figured out the EQ thing as well, thanks to the "type" knob. Thanks again man that seems to be the main thing I forget about...."TYPE" is your friend!

Hey everybody,

So I just got my Kemper last night and played around with it for awhile before I did the newest update, which loaded with no problems.
    I've been reading this forum for the past week while waiting for it to arrive. Now I have questions....

First I been reading the "tips" and my KPA doesn't have any other these features....pitch effects, Stereo Widener, or EQ.
    I thought maybe because I did the newest update that maybe they were released in the older version, so I went back and did the older, then back to the newer version. Still don't see these. And I can't remember who but someone on here made a pdf file for useful tips and whatnot, which sounded like it would help a lot, but when I tried to download it, didn't work. I've already imported some profiles, but for what ever reason it doesn't complete the list that's in my shared folder, it gets a good portion of them but then pops up error. So any advice on what might be causing this? Also there is a section on the KPA for cabs? How do I import cabs? I've got "Tills" which sound damn good, but clueless how to import these badboys. Sorry for all the questions at once...you know how us no0bs are!

Thanks in advance!