Posts by kunerl

Thank you Kemper Support#1 and Burkhard for helping me.

Unfortunatelly I still could not solve my problem.

I´m using the (Legacy) Delay LOCKED so it the same for all rigs and should work like an effect pedal. The delay is always on.

I just want to ADD the locked delay effect to the sounds of my performance by using the Exp-Pedal A to control the VOLUME of the DELAY. In Heel Position -> 0 Delay Effect in Toe-Position -> Max Delay Effekt without changing the volume of the dry signal.

So If you could explain to me where I can adjust this in the Kemper menu it would be very helpful for me. I´m wondering where I can adjust the parameters of the Exp.-Pedal of the FCB1010 in the menu, because I know I did this many years before ...

Thanks again for your great support - I really like the Kemper after all this years!

Hi folks,

I´m a Kemper user since 2012. I use a FCB1010 for years now. My pedal setup is

Expression-Pedal A - Delay-Mix

Expression-Pedal B - Volume

This has been working fine for years. In recent time I haven´t used the Kemper live and therefore I didn´t use the pedal.

Today I connected the FCB1010 and found out that the Delay-Mix works different then before (maybe a change in the operating systems from an update which I all did properly)

Big PROBLEM:

Now Expression-Pedal A is increasing the Delay-Mix as before but ALSO lowers the Volume. So when I press the pedal full the dry signal is completely gone and only the delay feedback can be heard. Expression Pedal B works fine as before.

Maybe its only a simple parameter to change. Unfortunetaly I didn´t find any answer in the forum and also no hint in the Manual. I must admit that I didn´t change many things in my setup for years because it´s been working fine. And now I have no idea what to do or where to start searching for a solution.

It would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot in advance!:love:

One more Yamaha DXR 10 User here.

I tried to order a CLR and was on the waiting list for over 6 month!
    Because I needed a solution for a live gig I ordered the DXR 10, which was recommended by some user here in the forum.
    The day when I received the DXR 10 I got the e-mail that I can order the CLR now.
    But when I checked the DXR 10 I was very surprised that the sound is really great, and playing live was very good.
    So i´ll stick with the DXR 10.
    I can recommend to try this box with the Kemper - it´s a good deal.

Kunerl

... It seems that the CLR hype lost its power in this forum. :?:
    I'm on the reservation list (Germany) for a CLR wedge since mid of march.
    Haven't recieved any informations for a while.
    Now I'm thinking about buying the Yamaha DXR10 instead (which got pretty good critics from Ingolf and others in this forum).
    Could some CLR user share more experiences with the CLR wedge? Maybe in comparison with the DXR10?
    Thanks.

I´m running the KPA with a FCB 1010 UNO in Stompbox mode.
    I have the tap delay locked because I want it on on all presets. The tap is routed to one switch of the stomp box row, and I can tap the tempo with it.

BUT: if I change the preset the tap time changes.
    -> I want the tap time to stay the same (the last tempo that I tapped) when switching presets. How do I get that?
    Is it a question for the KPA or the FCB?

I know there are a some experts in this forum, who might have a solution.
    Help is very appreciated.
    Thanks.

Looking for a way to have a stereo Monitoring from the KPA - while using the Main outs Stereo for P.A.

I could use Monitor output (selected Master left) and Direct out (selected Master right) - then I could monitor with FRFR Monitors.
    But when i want to have a Stereo Monitoring without cab sim I can only select Monitor out with Cab sim off. As far as I know it can´t be switched off at the Direct out?
    Does somebody have a solution for Stereo Monitoring with cab sim off?
    Would be very thankfull for any suggestions.

I also want to thank viabcroce for his excellent work on the KPAwiki and also for his very helpful participation in this forum. I think this is a great benefit for the KPA and Kemper.
    BUT it's unbelievable that he doesn't own a unit!!!
    So I think this might be a good idea for a christmas gift to viabcroce.
    Dear CK!
    Is it possible to offer viabcroce a free KPA for e.g. 6 or 12 month?
    Call him a "Beta tester" or whatever. I think this could make his support for the KPA even better, and he could also post in the private Forum.

So guys, what do you think?

( Sorry for bad English )

Hi Folks,

No, i can't wait any longer for the more or less soon release of the sensational Kemper Footswitch. :thumbup::sleeping:
    Now I don't want to spend too much money for an interim solution, so I decided to order a FCB 1010 Midi Footswitch.

Now my questions:
    Do I really need an UNO or another chip or can i do the following stuff with the pure FCB?

I only need the following functions:
    - 5 Preset switches
    - wah pedal
    - volume pedal
    - Delay tap
    - connect a third external expression pedal for Delay mix

I would be very thankful for help and hints. :S

As I said: the project (and the technology behind!) is very interesting and impressive... You can use it with a regular guitar and create beautiful effects.
    But for now, for normal playing there's a lot of latency and it misses to much notes on chords and when you play fast.
    I

+1