Autoload crash

• When autoload is activated and the brows knob is turned a lot -> the Kemper crashed each time.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, this "works" on all versions.
    I did not notice it since I did not use autoload - a friend of mine found it on his kemper - We get the same error message.

All you have to do is this:
    1) activate autoload in rig browse menu
    2) reboot to browse mode
    3) turn the browse menu A LOT and fast

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, this "works" on all versions.
    I did not notice it since I did not use autoload - a friend of mine found it on his kemper - We get the same error message.

All you have to do is this:
    1) activate autoload in rig browse menu
    2) reboot to browse mode
    3) turn the browse menu A LOT and fast

I had the same and contacted support (also for some other issues) and they asked me to send the Kemper to have it repaired. When it came back, the audio board had been replaced and since then I had no more problems with the Kemper and browse / autoload function. ... Could be a coincidence, but that's what I experienced.

• Armin: I tried it yesterday and again today....no way I can get a crash by turning fast the Browse knob, Autoload is engaged...
    You were saying that both units were crashing consistently?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• How many profiles do you have on there Armin? I've recently started using the autoload - and havent seen a crash yet - though I've been switching through rigs very slowly. Will try to browse through them really fast and see if it breaks anything.

Also - are you constantly playing through the kemper while switching?

• Auto load has always been hit and miss with me. You be going along all is right and then it doesn't t want to play nice anymore. Hit the auto load button a few times and then it' back. Not a deal breaker but annoying.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.