Delay-Mix with Behringer FCB1010 Expression-Pedal doesn´t work as expected

• Hi folks,

I´m a Kemper user since 2012. I use a FCB1010 for years now. My pedal setup is

Expression-Pedal A - Delay-Mix

Expression-Pedal B - Volume

This has been working fine for years. In recent time I haven´t used the Kemper live and therefore I didn´t use the pedal.

Today I connected the FCB1010 and found out that the Delay-Mix works different then before (maybe a change in the operating systems from an update which I all did properly)

Big PROBLEM:

Now Expression-Pedal A is increasing the Delay-Mix as before but ALSO lowers the Volume. So when I press the pedal full the dry signal is completely gone and only the delay feedback can be heard. Expression Pedal B works fine as before.

Maybe its only a simple parameter to change. Unfortunetaly I didn´t find any answer in the forum and also no hint in the Manual. I must admit that I didn´t change many things in my setup for years because it´s been working fine. And now I have no idea what to do or where to start searching for a solution.

It would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot in advance!:love:

Edited 2 times, last by kunerl ().

• does the rig you are experiencing this with have an active reverb in the reverb module? Please check the

DLY+REV Routing parameter settings in the Rig menu and try if it makes a difference when you set it to a different value.

• Attached the description of the Main Manual related to Delay Mix. First half is increasing the wet portion, second half lowering the dry portion. MIDI CC# 68 controls exactly this parameter and therefor triggers the same behavior. The behavior was the same in older OS e.g. 5.5.2.:

¨   Delay Mix

Controls the level of the delay signal. At the middle position, the delay is as loud as the direct signal; beyond this point it will start to attenuate the dry signal. With “Mix” turned all the way to the right, you will hear only the pure, delayed signal.

• Thank you Kemper Support#1 and Burkhard for helping me.

Unfortunatelly I still could not solve my problem.

I´m using the (Legacy) Delay LOCKED so it the same for all rigs and should work like an effect pedal. The delay is always on.

I just want to ADD the locked delay effect to the sounds of my performance by using the Exp-Pedal A to control the VOLUME of the DELAY. In Heel Position -> 0 Delay Effect in Toe-Position -> Max Delay Effekt without changing the volume of the dry signal.

So If you could explain to me where I can adjust this in the Kemper menu it would be very helpful for me. I´m wondering where I can adjust the parameters of the Exp.-Pedal of the FCB1010 in the menu, because I know I did this many years before ...

Thanks again for your great support - I really like the Kemper after all this years!

• In the unmodified Behringer FCB 1010 you assign the pedal functions for each of its 100 presets. And you can set the value the pedal should reach in its toe position. I found that hint in the German Behringer manual. So if you set the maximum value to 64 instead of 128, it should do what you want.