Posts by snakefuture

It could provide the illusion that sound travels from one end to the other when short notes are played.
    Also a drypass delay option could work favorably with the (already awesome) harmonizer of the KPA if the harmony section would be split L-R too. The original and the added harmony part can than by well distinguished and with an added short delay are not completely in sinc,which likely would make the endresult sound even more realistic,.

I liked quite a lot of the clean profiles.
    Of the ones with (high) gain, only the ENGL Screamer overdrive and lead channel profiles sounded right to me.
    All the others were too bright and trebly i.m.o.
    I do believe the gain profiles have been made the right way and have potential to sound well.
    So, does Mr Wagener or anyone that got the profiles have tips to eq those (settings that they apply for specific profiles)?
    Is complicated for me, cause the possibilities are so overwhelming,
    Very much apreciated!

Quite a lot of amps I liked from the soundsamples. Tourmaster, the Yamaha/soldano and the Mamba come to mind,

Mr. Wagner Id like to ask. Are these the sounds the way they ended up on the albums you produced, Or did they get eq-ed extensively in the production process and if so are there eq settings includeded in the profiles?

There was certainly lots to like in the sound samples, but that doesnt allways mean everything,

It would be very helpfull if the free pack be released before the paid one, so people can judge on forehand and still profit of the introduction price offer.
    For what it is (100+ amp models) the price certainly isn't too high, but 210 dlrs is also not an amount of money I like to spent withouth some prior knowledge and experience with the product.

The design of the KPA is flawless, Operating felt very inuitive from the first minute that I owned it. So the need of an editor is perhaps less felt than with other digital amps.
    Nonetheless theres plenty of situations imaginable where a pc editor would come in very handy. Im not gonna place it on my desk and spil a cup of coffee over it is one :).
    If it is not first priority to develop an editor, thats not a problem for me. I knew in advance the KPA came without one. I do hope however its not definetely of.

For recording purposes; withouth a pc editor, its very unpractical to experiment with reamping, adding or editing effects, unless the KPA is placed straight at your desk, which for many of us it likely isn't.
    So if its possible to make one; I hope a full editor gets priority.
    Lack of an editor is also the only thing now, that sets the KPA apart negatively compared to virtual all of the competition, so commercially it would make sense to offer this as well.

Having the Axe Fx Ultra and the Kemper hooked up, the profiles lost much of its sparkle, It sounded noticable darker,
    The Boss gt 001 had very little and the Strymon Mobius zero influence on the Kempers core sound when I bypassed its effects and a/b-ed the Kemper loop in on and off settings,

Have you heard the FX in the Kemper?
    The Kemper FX are incredible...the Kemper is an all in one unit!

If you made a pedal board with all the Kemper FX on it, the pedalboard would be 2m X 2m in size...you'd need a pickup truck to transport it.
    I'll bet you Kemper owners and Axe-FX owners don't use 80% of the FX in each box....they want want want, talk talk talk, but never use use use. :thumbup:

Thats is true, the compressor, chorus, crybaby wah preset, rotary and the pitcheffects are all superb. Relatively weak are the phaser and flange (this all subjective ofcourse). Also I miss a truely convincing mutron emulation,

The Axe (Ultra) combined with KPA just dissapointed me.A Strymon Mobius gave better results, but in many ways the endresult didnt differ that much from the KPA, The Boss gt 001 I found most complimentary.

There is a thread somewhere here about a new fx only floorboard that Fractal Audio is due to release that could be interesting for you, I reckon its gonna be a lot cheaper than the Axe fx itself,

I have technical problems to quote with my iPad, that's why I create new posts.

To the OP:
    Eventide and Lexicon have a perfect implentation for digital audio!
    Can you name other companies that do complex DSP outboard equipment providing a complete implementation?

Tc Electronics Fireworx can slave to the KPA too.
    Not have much use to slave the KPA to other boxes though myself.