Posts by Akkan

My new Tokai Pink Paisley LP arrived today.

[Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img854/5176/vogz.jpg]

The factory setup and neck shape is really comfortable and the pickups are perfect. Tone and sustain are great even unplugged. It is a real beauty. I've played it the whole day and i love it. The price for this great guitar is amazing and every cent worth. Some profiles of the Kemper gets a total new voice. If my wife doesn't stop me, i think i'll play it the whole night.
    Many thanks to Lance for this great offer.

regards
    Kai

Hi

There are a lot of great profiles on the Rig Exchange for free. The advantage of profiles from Amp Factory and Soundside imho is the amount of different Amp Settings. If you buy one special Amp you get for example 30 profiles of this Amp with different Settings for gain, middle, treble and bass. And both have a lot of really rare amps.

Hi

Mal ne blöde Frage. Ich habe mir die Factory Contents 2.1.0 runter geladen. Eigentlich wollte ich nur die Reverb, Stomp und Delay Presets und die Bass Rigs. Was ist denn aber der Unterschied zwischen Amp Stack Presets und Tonestack Presets?

Gruß
    Kai

Hi

If you plug in an USB stick the "external Storage" will be displayed with small letters in the upper line. I think it's the third soft butten from left in the upper row above the display to get access to the USB menue.

Did you need to tweak the profile and/or add a lot post-processing?

No tweaking. I plug my Warwick Fortress One into the Kemper, select the Ampeg SVT profile and play. For me it is a very good result. A well defined bass tone with enough punch. That's all, but the song was a slow rock ballad. No tweaking, no EQ, no effects. ;) I think for a heavy rock song or metal you have to tweak something or add some effects.

+1 that's a really great idea. Searching for the right amp could be sometimes annoying, if you have more than 500 rigs into the Kemper. To use the quick knob and search like a folder structure would be perfect.

Hallo

- Du kannst durchaus Effekte vor den Kemper schalten. Ich selbst brauche es nicht, da der Kemper ja schon alles (für mich) an Bord hat.
    - Du kannst ein ganz normales Mono Kabel nehmen. Zwei Ausgänge zusammen (Links + Rechts) ergeben dann ja wieder ein Stereosignal. Ich selbst nutze aber die MAster Ausgänge um ins Pult zu gehen. Der Kemper hat übrigens nur einen Monitor Out.

allgemein:
    Ich fände es klasse wenn es ein zusätzliches Backpaneel, als Verlängerung der rückseitigen Anschlüsse des Kemper gäbe, um es im Rack einzubauen. Ansonsten muss ich mir wohl ein anderes Rack holen. Meines hat 40cm Einbautiefe und es ist schon recht fummelig da an die Anschlüsse zu kommen. Vor allem wenn man weniger Licht zur Verfügung hat.

Before performance mode i'd prefer the bigger one, but after release of the performance mode my opinion changed. I use one performance per song (Intro, Verse, Ref, Bridge, Solo) and have saved all FX individual. At the moment i don't need to switch any FX on or off. So i prefer the smaller one now. Maybe with the possibility to assemble a pedal on the right or left side additionally.

Hi

Before the Kemper i had an Eleven Rack too. The sound of the 11R is really good, but it's not really made for live use imho. I searched for another solution and came to the same point Axe FXII or Kemper. I heard many sound samples on youtube and other places at the net and both Amps can be sound great, if you know which parameters you have to tweak.
    I decided to use the Kemper, because i need a tool which is easy to use and it is cheaper than the Axe FXII. "Easy to use" for the Kemper doesn't mean it's simple. You have a lot of possibilities to tweak the sound, but most of the time i don't need it. There are a lot of great profiles on the rig exchange for free.
    Up to now i don't located any problems like crashes or something else. I'm very satisfied with the Kemper.
    Imho try a Kemper and you will be very satisfied with sounds, possibilities and support.

Die Funktion als Audiointerface wäre toll, aber ich denke, dass kommt nicht mehr.
    Was mir am meisten fehlt ist die direkte Kommunikation mit dem PC über USB oder Network. Wäre toll wenn ich Sounds am PC editieren, vorher anspielen könnte und dann entscheide, welche davon ich schlußendlich auf den Kemper aufspielen möchte. Naja, mal schauen was die Zukunft bringt. Der Footcontroller ist ja auchncoh offen. :rolleyes:

You will find the Suhr Badger 30 on Soundside.de. This amp shall be more like a Marshall as the Badger 35. Thats what i've heard from some soundsamples. The Badger 30 profiles from Soundside are amazing. It's a wonderfull amp. Nevertheless i would be really happy if Armin can profile the Badger 35 and SL68 too. :whistling: