Posts by mixohoytian

Got it, so every-single patch has to be set with appropriate cc messages
    When you say rig based,that means while I can create effect presets, I will still ultimately have to have many multiple rigs to make this a reality
    In other words if I use the same clean tone, but want to have different effects ill need to create different rigs and on top of that program each rigs various cc messages into my foot controllers patch

A bit of work, but worth it to have everything in a lunchbox :)

New owner here who just realized there is a reference manual...but I am still confused on one idea:

Is there a global kemper midi channel that when set can be affected by an expression pedal?

I want to have a pedal connected to my DMC ground control and have it globally set to the kemper, so that when I use a ring modulator or other effect that can be controlled by a pedal, it will simply start working
    I haven't come across this idea in any literature yet, but I used to do it on my g force, where when I go to a factory preset, it just starts working without any programming

I've had very little time with the kemper, but when I do have the time, just want to be prepared with the basics in order to get set up quickly. I've never had such noob osh questions before, so I apologize, but nothing about the kemper literature feels straight forward to me.

My goal was to replace my old giant rack which had a tc g force in it, so I feel the kemper now has that ability. The pitch factor is a bitch to learn....and at the end of the day, I'd only keep it for the arpeggiator ... Which isn't worth
    It for me to carry more gear right now

Pf, has some good quality to it but also feels equally cheap in other ways, weird
    If u really want eventide, prob best to get the eclipse

I'm just really happy that kemper is stepping up with pitch effects and its only gonna get better
    Having an all in one solution that sounds like a real amp is just killer
    I'm confident that kemper will keep offering more abilities

thank you CK and Kemper team for the pitch FX...the second I saw that, I put my eventide pitch factor up for sale
    I had a huge weight lifted off me, cause I bought the Kemper and eventide at the same time like 2 month or less ago and I have not been able to figure out how to use the Eventide

long story short, thank you for making the eventide unnecessary!

Kemper Forum:

Thanks so much for all the help and answers here, been a huge help for this noob

:thumbup:

I want to go into a guitar cab 1st.... may try FRR in the future, but not yet

I have a feeling the matrix will have the feel I want... as I've heard it sound great on the pete thorn demo
    but really like the fitting in the back of the Kemper idea

is it true Matrix may make an amp for the back of kemper

I'm thinking to get a camplifier just to avoid adding more things to carry, but before I do, anyone feel it would not be in the same league, tone wise as matrix

I've heard loaded tube heads sound killer through a matrix, so just hoping for the same ability thought the camplifier

sorry I meant easy to instal in any cab and/or able to use with different cabs or more of a permanent install

I don't think it will fit in the kemper

I was hoping to have my kemper converted to powered...:(

I'm thinking next easiest solution would be the Matrix module, anyone use these? easy to install?

I guess I'm confusing this w/ the other Cab thing ....something to do w/ retaining some eq- rig - cab qualities even when you turn cabs off when using the output going to you amp and guitar cab

??

I haven't quite figured out the Kemper yet, but looking for some rectifier and mark IIc+ profiles. As far as the recto, are the ones at the amp factory the way to go?
    I bought some there, not mesa and they were cool. I ask because sometimes guys doing classic amp profiles may not be the right for heavy modern amps

Can anyone point me to a list of most liked amp factory profiles?

I bought the jtm 45 and peavy 5150 after hearing a rig-talk member play some, sound great
    just looking for great fender, marshall (and modded marshall), vox and boogie tones

Also, are there any more than 2 mesa tria-axis profiles around?

Who here does this and digs it?

That would be a dream of mine, to bring the Kemper and only the Kemper, no FRR or guitar cab etc....
    does it suck hearing yourself through the house monitors?

at hollywood clubs for example, cat club etc... I have no clue how good their monitors are, I assume crappy