Posts by caveman1

Just saw this , I'm using a fast track pro & kemper into Cubase

I have fast track pro and Cubase project set at 44.1khz and the output of the kemper is 44.1khz but there is no 'set to external clock' setting anywhere I can find for the m-audio !??!!

Does this have to be selected (if it exists at all) and does it matter?

I did a reamp the other day and it sounded fine

also to guys using the fast track pro be aware there are only certain ins and outs that can be selected for it to function at 24bit before it drops down to 16...its in the manual so just a heads up if to the guys having problems before

curious to what the results would be like using a kemper recorded track sans the cabinet and then taking the curve converting it to an IR and then reimporting using cabmaker?

seems like it would be pretty easy? I'm guessing one disadvantage is it would be tying that guitar/pickup selection to the sound doing it that way, where as the other way it wouldn't?

well that went much much better! (cable issue)

my mind is completely blown by the kemper

I'll check those patches out and see what I can do ...personally I always felt it was much more accurate doing the matches in Ozone than tone matching

I am on 9.02 FW...I'll share very soon!

Hey guys!

Just tried to do my first profiling last night of a few of my axe-fx patches

On the axe-fx itself I turned off any effects and turned the noise gate threshold down till it was 'off'

for some reason when I profiled it would say a noise gate detected , not sure why

I was having a bit of trouble with noise as well but I'm not sure where exactly it was coming from....could be anything (pc/lights etc) so will look into this a bit more (I switched all the kemper and axe-fx ground lifts on but no luck)

I've seen mentions of people profiling the axe-fx so just wondering if they had any tips etc