Posts by nll

Hey guys, here`s my take on JTC Jam of the month... Used TopJimi 68 plexi profile and it sounds great! Not the best performance but u`ll get the picture :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey!

Im absolutely new at midi programming and i have no clue how should i program my Kemper with Roland FC300... I searched the forum but all i found was couple of tutorials, and i didnt understand a thing... lol

Can somebody please explain where should i start or point me in the right direction online... :) TNX!

I know how to import sounds from Rig manager and store em, after that im clueless... :)

Welcome, nll, to the forum.

Great playing, dude. Been saving for years for your guitar as well as a passive LIII (more recently). I hope to have both... in probably a few more years!

I couldn't see enough of the headstock to be sure, but that's a Luke,…

Tnx for the compliment! :)

This is actually L3 HSS with passive Dimarzios. :) I had Luke with EMGs and i was totally underwhelmed by the sound and feel... The guitar itself was absolutely great, the neck, the feel everything was just perfect for me, and im really really big fan of Music man guitars... :D When my friend got the L3 (this was his Luke which he sold to me when he got Neptune blue lol) the difference between L2 and L3 was like night and day... Slightly fatter and rounder neck (V shape was less pronounced), roasted neck has a great feel etc... But the SOUND... These Dimarzio passives are absolutely great... If u have the money u cant go wrong with L3! I didnt buy all of my guitars and gear right away lol I gigged for years till i slowly upgraded my gear... ;) So just be patient and get it if u can, u wont regret it! :)

Hey guys i got my Kemper few weeks ago and decided to record some clips for Youtube... I used JMP and 5150 profiles.

If you like what u see and hear u can subscribe, there are going to be a lot more of action on my channel... TNX!

EDIT

Im gonna post all of my future clips on the first post so U guys can watch em all :) Tnx!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Short soundcheck jamming... :)

Another short soundcheck jam... TAF Cornfeld Car :)

Stikany 6505 and me... :)

New song, Cililab Mesa profiles... ;) Check it out! :)