Posts by Raoulinho82

Hi guys!

I do feel kind off small compared to some of you "Kemperers" out there already profiling to perfection but what the hell... :)
    I got to borrow my friends Torpedo Live from Two Notes, so I messed around with it just to see how it would compare to the Kemper...
    - I would always choose the Kemper in comparison due to all the sounds guys upload but this thing was nice when I came across some nice Impulses!

I really enjoyed the sound of the Orange TH30 with this thing so I profiled it! --> RN - Orange TH30
    Only thing is, I choose to profile without a Tubescreamer and added the Kemper internal Greenscream in the Stack instead!

Note to self and others:
    I don't think the TH30 is typical Orange-sounding, but in a mix it sits well! :)

I choose to upload it, and perhaps someone likes it - so no harm done anyway!

To check it out I just did some random tests, to see how the crunchiness (kinda mid-heavy) sound sits in a mix!
    1. Orange TH30 - Kempertest
    2. Orange TH30 - Monster Riff

I'm a drummer who likes to mix so my playing is what it is man! Just sayin! :thumbup:

I do like the Engl-Tone.. It's different, and back in the day I always found them having to much MIDS but now a days I'm starting to like them!
    - Honestly, I like them even more as profiles, since the Engls I've tried always had huge feedback issues when cranking them up like I do! ;)

That being said - I will try these during the weekend, playing around with them a bit! I'm excited and thank you for sharing! :)

Fooling around with an old Lasse Lammert profile - Randall RG1503.

Tweaked to Extreme, with the "Boss DS-1" stomp etc etc... I like it - to me = intense!

[YOUTUBE]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

Cheers! :whistling:

Have another one (it's fun to play around with this toy you know)! :D

This time, I wanted the extreme-boosted Marshall-sound, and with this Ampeg Bass at least I think it sounds good! ;)

Just happy to share!

Guitars:
    Gibson Flying V ´68
    Gibson Government Explorer
    Kemper Profiling Amplifier / Marshall DSL100 with Greenscream.

Bass:
    Bach Telecaster Bass (TCB)
    Kemper Profiling Amplifier / Metal Ampeg

[YOUTUBE]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

Cheers! / Raoul

Posted, kind off a demo (trying out some things while creating music), of my brother playing a Bach Telecaster Bass on Youtube, and everything is Kemper (Metal-style).
    - I guess I'll keep positing stuff on my channel if we're able to capture something good!

This mix is bass-heavy, with that being said - Not finished, and I was aiming for the bass anyway so it's a take it or leave it kind of a deal! :)
    [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Guitars:
    Gibson Gothic Explorer / Seymour Duncan Distortion, SH-6
    Kemper Profiling Amplifier / Engl Savage with Greenscream

Bass:
    Bach Telecaster Bass (TCB)
    Kemper Profiling Amplifier / Metal Ampeg

I don't really know if there is some kind of "code" for not modding other ppl's profiles / sharing them / but anyway, what you see is what you get!
    - I always mod the profiles to my liking! Often (if not always) with the Greenscream!

Cheers! /Raoul[/size]

Sonicunderground has a bunch of them in a commercial pack, but it's not expensive by any means.

There are hundreds of bass profiles on the rig exchange.

Overall, his sounds are great from watching his youtube-channel, and I bought the first profile-pack for bass he released and for me, they're awsome!
    - I just tweaked them a little bit, to sound phatter with my bass using P-bass pickups!

It's just a mather of time, but I will buy and try his newer stuff for bass as well!
    - As for Hi-gain Amps, Lasse Lammerts pack is the best to start off with!

Hey Guys!

Tried to read all of your posts since I do agree, the system seems "meh" while the KPA is just awsome!
    Stars works, perhaps a download-counter, but Ingolf mentioned "recommendations" so why not implement some kind of "comment-system" like everything else in todays social-media?
    If something has 2/5 stars but still is an awsome Hi-gain Amp I might miss out something if some bluesguy tried it and didn't like it, rating it low.

A little bit off topic, but I guess some of you been using some kind of "Torrent-site" or similar, and there you can sort and search in many different ways.

I hope something happens anyway!

Lasses Pack is awsome!
    As a metal player, I've been using Fluffs and some other random rigs I've tweaked / tweaked / tweaked to get the right aggressive sound!
    Lasses Pack don't need tweaking, unless you just want to make em your own sound! All of them sounds amazing, especially with an added Greenscream pedal and some extra pick-attack!

With this quality, I'm even more in love with my Kemper!