Posts by ak47

When I move the rotary controls on volume tone etc. they then sporadically move up and down on their own readjusting until they settle. This means I cannot make precise adjustments as have to wait to see where it settles. I am hoping there is a fix without having to return. This has persisted through software updates.

I am a Kemper newbie but really enjoying everything. Just got my Remote and have ventured into Performance mode. The Remote is great and having 5 patch choices plus on offs on effects is great. I have even got the Mission pedal doing great volume and wah. I have noticed though that I have lost spillover of effects on echo going from patch to patch. Is this still a bug or is there a way to sort please.

PS noticed some people not getting smooth volume increment on the Mission pedal. I moved mine from before stomps to before effects and bingo smooth and perfect for me. Hope this helps someone.

Hi there please could you let me know if you get an answer on this. My GT10 switches patches and the volume works fine as a volume pedal. When I try to assign pedals they only switch on but not back again. Trying to avoid taking an actual wah but think this is the only way forward.

Hi folks I am controlling my Kemper from my GT10 which is great for changing patches and volume swells etc. I want to be able to assign a footswitch to turn on and off various effects like tube screamer etc. It only switches on but then stays on i.e. press footswitch again no change. Has anyone worked out how to do this. If not is there a separate midi pedal which you can recommend which will switch effect on and off. Have tried putting a number of real boosts and tube screamers in front but they all compress and don't add volume.