Remote IA switch setting for Delay and Reverb on/off with spillover?

• Forgive me if this has been answered but I've been searching for a long time - ultimately I'm trying to be able to turn off my delay (via Remote) and still have the delay repeats (or reverb tail) ringing instead of completely shutting off the overall effect. I was using an FCB with the UNO chip and it was set properly for delay and reverb spillover, but I can't seem to find a setting to make it so that I can have the same spillover with my Profiler Remote. I know that the midi CC# needs to be 27 and 29 for spillover - is this something that can be changed? Currently, when I turn off the delay or reverb "manually" on the Kemper itself it just kills the effect as well - and the Remote just duplicates this (no spillover). Any tips much appreciated, I've been stumped! Thanks:)

• I don't think this is something you can currently do. I would put this in the feature request section actually. I'm fairly sure it would require some sort of menu option within the delay section. It would be nice to have though!

• The workaround is to change performance slots to one without the delay and reverb engaged. Then there's overhang.

Chirp,
    Sam

Good tip and it would work some of the time, but I often times go from one profile with a lot of delay, to another with less delay and still want it to spill over, I would like to have that option since I am using the remote and should have more functionality that when I was using my POD HD500x to control my Kemper.

• Thanks for the reply's guys - I'm kind of shocked that it would have that behavior as standard, especially when it seems to have a proper setting in the unit already to have spillover. Hopefully someone at Kemper will notice and send an update - I can't imagine that someone would prefer the other way.

• Thanks for the reply's guys - I'm kind of shocked that it would have that behavior as standard, especially when it seems to have a proper setting in the unit already to have spillover. Hopefully someone at Kemper will notice and send an update - I can't imagine that someone would prefer the other way.

+1, now I actually come to think about it. I think the Remote integration is very much a work in progress, though.

Churn,
    Sam

• At the moment the tail of delay or reverb is cut, when switched off by the Remote.
    This is a bug, not a feature. We are sorry about that.

This will be fixed by the next firmware.

• I am a Kemper newbie but really enjoying everything. Just got my Remote and have ventured into Performance mode. The Remote is great and having 5 patch choices plus on offs on effects is great. I have even got the Mission pedal doing great volume and wah. I have noticed though that I have lost spillover of effects on echo going from patch to patch. Is this still a bug or is there a way to sort please.

PS noticed some people not getting smooth volume increment on the Mission pedal. I moved mine from before stomps to before effects and bingo smooth and perfect for me. Hope this helps someone.

• I am a Kemper newbie but really enjoying everything. Just got my Remote and have ventured into Performance mode. The Remote is great and having 5 patch choices plus on offs on effects is great. I have even got the Mission pedal doing great volume and wah. I have noticed though that I have lost spillover of effects on echo going from patch to patch. Is this still a bug or is there a way to sort please.

PS noticed some people not getting smooth volume increment on the Mission pedal. I moved mine from before stomps to before effects and bingo smooth and perfect for me. Hope this helps someone.

I am assuming you have the latest firmware installed? I haven't checked mine recently because it appears to work the way I want it to, but I think the spillover works fine with the remote now.

• I'm having a problem with Rig Spill over with the remote. When I uncheck the box and switch rigs in performance mode I go back and the box is checked again... I have saved the performance and it still seems to do it. Any suggestions?

• The following behavior is intended and described in the manual:

If you perform any editing in a Slot, this will be withdrawn as soon as you load another Slot via Remote or MIDI. The remote control is interpreted as being in a live situation and doing changes in a Slot during a live performance, which are temporary in nature. Next time you load that Slot it will appear as stored by intent..

If you perform any editing in a Slot, but change the Slot manually on the front panel using the Rig Navigation Cross, these edits are maintained until you move to another Performance, because this is interpreted as intentional permanent editing.

If you for example change the option Rig Spillover in the Rig Settings and want to keep those permanently, then either press Store before moving to another Slot or use the Rig Navigation Cross Left and Right to move to another Slot and don't forget to store the Performance before moving to another Performance. This applies to all settings in a Slot.