Posts by Mago

Ibot39 I've done some testing, and it seems it doesn't really alter the sound. When I reamp with constant latency at -0.0 and <0.0> and then flip one phase, the result is pretty much the same as when I do it with 2x <0.0>

non the less I updated the pack with all the cabs at <0.0>. Thanks for the hint!

Hey guys, I have a new pack out now, based on the Earforce One, a german hi gain boutique monster.

This one is special, cause these don't get built anymore unfortunately. Was lucky enough to score one somewhat locally!

https://originaudio.bigcartel.…er-force-one-profile-pack

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys,

I have new pack out, something different this time around. No hi gain for a change, but I still love this one!

https://originaudio.bigcartel.…al-bluebaker-profile-pack

External Content www.youtube.com

You are a legend man! thanks for the support and the nice words!

Hey guys, 2 new packs are out now, based on the Framus Cobra & the Engl Savage SE

http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…ose-anaconda-profile-pack

http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…-wildling-se-profile-pack

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the nice words guys!
    I've had a bit more production work to do the past few months, but I'm currently preping 2 new packs to be released soon.

@chrismilne I've had free stuff uploaded, but dropbox changed the public links a while back and all of these don't work anymore.

Here's a link to the free profiles that are part of the Kemper Community pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2kk…emper%20Freebies.zip?dl=0

Some clips for the Hairbird MkII Pack

Black Friday 2016 Discount - Buy 2 get 3

Order 3 products or more and use the code
    BLACKFRIDAY16
    at the checkout, to get 33% off your whole order.

Works with any of the packs, and however many packs you want.

Valid until 12/1/16!

Hey guys!

I have a new pack out! Based on a Diezel® Herbert MkII with KT77!
    It also includes 2 profiles of Ch3 boosted with an Airis Effects Savage Drive 2.0! Love this combination!

link to the shop
    http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…airbird-mkii-profile-pack

Clip

when i use highend preamps for profiling..they colour the sound yes....do they make the profile better? No :)
    Sometimes i like with..sometimes i like without...but the difference is anyway less than 1% and most users will not even hear the difference

Keep believing in myths :) there is no secret sauce or something like that..
    you will only like the way "profiler A" uses to mic his cabs and how he dials in the amp maybe more than "profiler B" does this...or the specific cabinet..or the specific mic
    the reason for lets say "not so good profiles" on Rigexchange etc....is simply the missing experience how to mic a cab well..and that some Amp settings simply do not work miced

1000x this.

I'm calling it, this is a joke. Nobody in their right mind would sell, or buy, a single profile for $50.00 regardless of who made it.

Right guys? RIGHT???

I would.

Not for this one cause I'm already happy with all the VH4 Direct Amp profiles I have, combined with cabs I made myself.
    But I'd totally buy profiles from certain producers/albums/productions for that price. Would be a huge bargain, even just from a learning POV.

@meambobbo : I really like the Savage! Lots of different tones to be had with this thing, I personally just have to be a bit careful not to set it too bright haha
    But it can tighten up things really really nicely. Really like it with the Archon, and it even turns a jcm800 2205 into a hi gain bite machine!
    Didn't get around yet to make some Savage/Über profiles yet, but I plan on doing some!

@AxelKay : Glad to hear that man! Haven't had the chance yet to try any of the ProTones stuff, but I hear they are great!

@ashtweth: haha man thanks, but far from that :D
    I totally get that feeling when an amp just kicks your ass too hard to handle it, believe me ;)
    Glad you like the other amps too! The Einstein is really underrated IMO