Posts by Richb

it wasn’t that daft a question. You’d be amazed how many people either a) say my power hear/rack isn’t driving my cabinet only yo find out it isn’t a power head or b) have a power head/rack and plug into monitor out instead of speaker out then wonder why they can’t drive a 4x12 ?

That would make them almost as stupid as me given how many times I’ve plugger my guitar into the headphone out and wondered why I wasn’t getting any sound ?

8|Lol

Hi guys,pls bare with me since I’m kind of a noob.

This December I’ll have my power rack for 7 years, about four years ago give or take there was a power issue and I sent it back to Sweetwater for repair.

Prior to that I was using it as a head with a real cabinet. When I got it back from repair} I was using it with Powered monitors tracking guitar in my little home studio and that’s where it’s been ever since until the other day I wanted to plug it in to my cabinet ( years since I’ve done it).....

There is no sound coming from the speaker chairman at all, when I reached out on the Facebook Kemper page A couple guys responded with the screenshot After pressing the output tab scroll to page 7 where there’s an option to turn on the power amp inside the unit. I do not have a page 7 as I only have up to page 6 without turning on the power option.

Not sure what to do and it’s fine when using my powered monitors but will not work with the real speaker cabinet.

I’m wondering if Sweetwater did something wrong and forgot to plug something in ?

Anyone?

Thanks for hearing me out!:(

Richb

Hey guys does anyone know how to take off the Chicken knob on the KPA Rack??
    I tried to pull it off but it's on there real good and doesn't budge.
    I wanted to switch out the stock black Chicken knob for a Unplated Chicken knob to
    match the rest of the existing knob colors...(i know i have way too much time on my hands)LOL
    How can i take off the stock knob???
    Thanks,
    Richb

Guys pls bare with my stupid question here but i'm learning...slowly.Lol
    How does my kemper hook up to my Mac so i can see my profiles on my computer?
    ALSO is there ANY video links on RM that might help be progress a bit faster?
    Thanks a bunch!
    Richb

Maybe i didn't actually explain myself well.
    This i know BUT say for example,IF i download a profile and that profile has just a Boost in stomp A(being red),
    How can i have that stomp A completely BLACK like B,C and D that NEVER had a stomp in the chain,
    I don't want to see the red light at all and again the A stomp should read Empty.
    Anyone?
    Thanks so much,hope i explained it better this time? :)
    Richb

Hi guys,
    I just bought a RJM Mastermind GT16 and as
    I'm starting to set up presets I noticed that are different volume
    levels between each preset.
    How can I equal out the volume level balance on the kemper
    when I store the presets on the MMGT 16?
    Thanks!
    Richb

I only have 565 after downloading a bunch from when i got this power rack last week then i think it was around 430 give or take.How do people have so much like over 1300 rigs???What do you guys do download them all to get that much?everytime i download it say you've reached the max numbers of rigs.
    Then i download more and it goes through but still have the same message...Anyone have the same message?
    Thanks,
    Richb

Granted the price is a bit steep BUT why settle right?We work hard to buy gear and try to get the best for our money,somethings cost more than we care to spend so with that NOT in my mind,I just ordered a Mastermind GT16!The cool thing is(and i don't know why i even checked out their RJM's site)I was looking at a GT10 and noticed on the page that the company is starting to make a GT16 and for a preorder at a promotional price of $1299 USD(the same exact price for a GT10???Until Dec 31(last day then after that it'll be $1599!!So yeah i ordered today,they expect shipping to start the end of January!!Spoke to Ron's wife over the phone and thanked them for putting out a very powerful but simplified midi foot controller
    Remember tomorrow is the last day for the Mastermind GT16 at the same price of the GT10(just saying)..Pic's when it gets here!
    Richb