Posts by aehaem

You cannot go wrong with Kemper. There are thousands of awesome`n`free profiles in RigExchange (Profiles to buy are also awesome, but you don`t need, if you have not the money(but most are also worth for buying... :thumbup: )).
    For myself, I`ve never profiled any amp, I come from Vox Tonelab and "profiled" my favours first time I recieved KPA. A few days later I deleated them ( not `cause bad profiled, but no need for anymore...

You can for sure use them in front, but your opportunities are limited that way. You can use both also in KPA`s FX-Loop, this way you can decide to use them bevor the stack section, or after. But you`ll have to use them both the same way... If I where you, I would use the wah between guitar and KPA, and the volume pedal in FX way. So you would need to take (stereo?) fx loop in the effects section (This way you can use volume without changing sound of the stomps and amplifier, but delay and reverb trails will fade out without changing volume.
    For the switch pedal inputs, you`ll have to use XPressions or (double)switch pedals (one XPression for each input or double switch for each. With an Y- cable you can also use two single switches for each input. You`ll have to assign functions in KPA`s System Menue...

Hope you`ll understand and it`ll also help you.

Hello Daimbandai and welcome... Only way I know to include your Infinity synced will be another device like a drum machine or an external Midi clock. But maybe some others around here know how to help you?!

Buying Kemper was the best what ever could happen to me, so many tube amps (there are thousends of profiles) (real sound, real feel) at any volume at any time I want and any place I need... You couldn`t go wrong...

MIDI Clock Look at the 4th post, Hell-G says sending Midi clock is not possible (I think he belongs to the KPA-team)...
    But it would be a nice feature, maybe you could post it in feature requests...?
    So you would need another device in the midi chain... Something like this :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still use KPA and Infinity, but I also use a drummachine (BeatBuddy), what gives the tempo to both. I`m not sure if the KPA is able to send its tempo, but it should be...
    Maybe a question for Ingolf or Paults? (since both are very helpful and deep inside all that stuff...)

Hello
    I`m trying to control my musicom lab in perfomance mode with midi thru, I can give every performance slot a Midi Pc , to change the settings of my Musicom Lab , but it seems to work only globaly (same slot settings in every performance), so is it possible to do different Midi PCs in differend performances but for the same slot (eg performance 1, slot 1, Pc 23 and performanc 2, slot 1, Pc 34) ?(
    I hope to be able to do it that way, but cannot figure it out (to be also honest, I did not spent so much time to that feature, cause when I`ve got time, I prever playing guitar and I hope someone who s doing the same can help me save time for playing... 8|:whistling:

Hey, greatful...
    I like it very much, nice compostions, tasteful playing and awesome guittones...
    Also checked your "backyard-Demos" and hav to try out your free profles when I`m back home(wednesday).
    You build these amps all by your own? Awesome!
    Your also from germany ? Weiter so;-)

I`ve tried to open the Backup file, but my PC says it don`t know the format... Do I need an extra programm?
    I would like to delete all performans, `cause I`ve decided to arrange in a different order.
    Would disburden my work, to be able to delete all performans...

I appreciate for help... ?(