Posts by Pre-Amp

Hi OhG,
    Firstly, welcome to Kemperland!
    Secondly, if you have not done so already, may I suggest reading the manual as this will be of value in the long run.
    Thirdly, ensure you have enough food in for the next few days, nothing requiring any cooking. Multipack of water bottles/beverages of your choice.
    Phone off, send the neighbours on a
    cruise, power up, plug in and enjoy the unbelievable quality and diversity of sonic joy that is the KPA!
    Oh yes and have the manual out while you play!
    Kind regards
    Pre-Amp

Hi Guitarjazzman,
    I use IEMs but found mixing Aux outputs with my guitar signal in them caused lots of phasing and latency problems.
    I now take a main mix from the desk to
    a headphone amp and put up with no control over levels. We don't have enough Auxes to send one without guitar to me, but if we did, I could then
    simply mix my guitar in on the Kemper with no effect on FOH.
    I hope to be able to find a way to do this in stereo but it requires a new desk!
    I use the cable listed below to avoid wire ties and cable tangle but it's not a high quality robust piece of kit. just the only one like it I could find at the time!
    I hope this helps?
    http://www.andertons.co.uk/gui…uitar-headphone-cable.asp
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

4 goodness sake, everybody please stop 4casting what is surely to be 4thcoming 4thwith. I shall be 4lorn b4 long 4 I 4bid myself to be 4saken by the 4ging of speculative 4sight.
    Use the 'Morph' on May the 4th
    Maybe that will be the delay which will reverberate within this 4um!

Good 4tune to all!
    Pre-Amp
    ;)

The only expectation I have is that Kemper will release 4.0 when they are ready. It will include what they feel is tried and tested so as to reduce negative user experience with this FREE UPGRADE. Good practice in my opinion. If this includes the delays, all well and good. If not, they will come later, again for free.
    Upgrades are always worth having and this will be no exception I am sure. Peace and patience, there are far more important things going on in the world.
    Best wishes to all.
    Pre-Amp

I predict Feb 18th... Why? In using Farrakhan math, that date is 4 days past Valentines Day, has twenty "4" hours in it, has a 4 in its last number when doubled(4 + 4 = 8), and if you add 6 days to 18 you get twenty 4 days which divided by 6 equals 4 once again. Simple.... :thumbup:

This would be 4tuitous!
    Pre-Amp

Yoda would say...
    Patience, patience you must learn.
    The firmware, released it will be. Kemper, the timing decide they shall.
    Strong you must become. Finally you will use the 'Morph'!
    Pre-Amp
    :)

Hi Rog,
    Try reducing the cab volume in the stack section. This can help reduce output level and bring the light back closer to green. I think yellow is ok but red is definately clipping.
    Also check that you haven't got needless effects active by going through each one and checking there is nothing loaded into the slot.
    I assume you input sense is set correctly and that led is green?
    Hope this helps.
    Pre-Amp

Hi,
    I use wired IEMs (at the moment, cheap skull candy titans with pro guard self moulded ear impressions) which work really well.
    I use the stereo utility out from the desk, send that to a 4channel Behringer headphone amp and then feed that output back to a TC helcicon combined guitar and headphone lead.
    I drop the headphone cable down the back of my clothes and plug into the combination lead. Job done, cheap as chips and the best monitoring I have ever had. The only downside is that the feed is the FOH mix so we have to be really careful setting that up at gigs.
    At rehearsals, where we don't use any PA speakers the sound is stellar.
    We have an electric drum kit and I've managed to persuade everyone except the singer and bass player to go 'in ears'. Even the singer uses cans during rehearsals.
    Works for us and does not cost a fortune. Just be carefully setting levels and don't turn up!
    Good luck!
    Pre-Amp