Performance Getting Messed Up after Firmware Update

• I just had to rebuild my main Performance after a firmware update because the amp settings became messed up. Admittedly, I should have had the sense to back up the performance first but I had no reason to think it would be altered in any way by the latest firmware update.

I updated to firmware OS 3.2.1.11625 from the previous version. After doing so I also did some house cleaning and removed some profiles from the pool. One of these profiles was used originally to build the rhythm patches for my performance. However, since my understanding is that the profiler copies the profile each time you alter it or save it to a performance, I did not think that removing it from the pool would affect the performance. Have I misunderstood this? Does the original profile need to remain in the browse pool?

• The two things are simply unrelated! It's certainly something gone wrong, tho.
    You did not specify in which way the performances were messed up.
    For example, when I create\reorder performances through RM by moving slots here and there I often have the rigs messed up, meaning that the sound is right but the name is of another rig... or the other way round.
    Sadly, the guys @ Kemper can't reproduce the issue.

• Oh that's interesting. I seem to remember having the same problem last time I shifted performance slots around in RM. Rigs were right but names not copied across properly.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• Hi Viabcroce,
    I've got a few rigs to shift around in Performance mode in RM at the weekend. I'll watch and note exactly what happens when I do and then contact support. Who did you message about this glitch? I'll contact the same person and mention you too.
    Kind Regards
    Pre-Amp