Posts by Kemper Support #1

I probably just read badly.I meant that besides the main outs to the FOH the monitor can only be used as stereo (with DI and 2 active speakers) or as mono [Monitor out, (Cab off) + guit cab)] at the same time.

This used to be the case but with the new update you can now use the Profiler in stereo with the c ab sim on and in stereo with the cab sim off (using the monitor out and the direct out) Monitor cab off will now also deactivate the cab sim for the direct out if the monitor stereo option is activated.

The term "Direct Profiles" describes a "family" of profiles that were made without using a microphone. Direct amp profiles belong to that family. A Profile taken from the line out of a preamp is also a direct profile but without the power amp part.

OK - now I understand :) That is your assignment of the CCIn a MIDI sequenzer CC11 is normal percentage od volume (CC)

The CC assignment is not an international standard and can be chosen by the manufacturer as desired.
    However, a certain standard has been established which most manufacturers adhere to for essential functions.
    CC 11as a percentage volume makes no sense for you and has therefore been assigned something that is important for you.

According to the international MIDI standard CC#11 is expression and we use it to control the morphing.

check the volume link function in the output menu. If you link multiple output levels to the master volume you can create a situation like the one you are describing depending on the actual settings of the individual outs. Either set all levels to the same value or use the volume link only for the monitor/speaker output.

Have you tried to contact the seller regarding this? I am surprised anyone would sell performance files without giving any instructions how to transfer them to the actual device.
    In a nutshell you need to use the Rig Manager as performance files can not be imported using the USB stick import function.

One thing you can try to find out what causes the problem is to record a track and play it back. Does it sound any different?
    If so this would prove that you are hearing the same signal twice while playing.
    In that case i would check if you have software monitoring activated in your DAW. You dont need that since the Apollo provides direct monitoring from its console.
    Or maybe there is some other odd routing in your DAW or UA console causing this. It is definitely not a Profiler problem since the Profiler does not distinguish between being connected to active speakers or the inputs of a mixer or interface.

der Vorteil des uno4kemper Chips ist, dass man so gut wie nichts konfigurieren muss/kann.
    Wenn ich mich recht erinnere kannst du mit dem original Behringer Chip die Schalter so programmieren dass alle 10 Programmwechselbefehle schicken.

The reason why you were facing problems importing stuff was the fact that you have 999 rigs in your Profiler. The memory space in the Profiler is shared between rigs and presets and you were simply running out of space. Please reduce the amount of rigs in your Profiler to prevent such problems in the future.

He's tried it "like 20 times" so it doesn't seem to be as easy as 3 simple buttons.Anyway, I just hope he'll get it done somehow. I'm just a little pissed because I spent quite a bit of time to tell him and explain him the easy and safe way only to get this approach constantly neglected and bypassed. Will likely be better tomorrow (not being pissed anymore).

Cheers
    Martin

PS: @hjscheffler If you read post #7 you will see that I explained him exactly that and asked him to do a backup of his rigs before he does the "simple way".

not sure why you are pissed. We are all here to help and try to explain the several methods to achieve what the OP wants. Each approach has its advantages.