Posts by Goodwin

Hello,

thanks for the hint, but I want to use every preset with any of my guitars.
    And holding every preset 8 times in the memory is no good solution.

Still no way to get displayed the name of the currently selected guitar (input type) in the main window or at least by pressing the Input button
    (or any other)?
    There is a big empty display window after pressing Input. No chance to display anything there without the need to turn a knob?

No support since 4 years - a tragedy here :(

Hello,

still no way to get displayed the name of the currently selected guitar (input type) in the main window or at least by pressing the Input button (or any other)?
    There is a big empty display window after pressing Input. No chance to display anything there without the need to turn a knob?

After some days not playing I mostly don't know what was the last guitar I played. So I have to select Input, turn knob etc. - sucks!
    It would be fine to see the setting permanently, wouldn't it?

Hello,

there are defined some input types for my guitars with associated names and Sens settings.

While playing a long gig and changing guitars I'm not always sure, what setting is active at the moment.
    So I press the Input button, but the central box in the Display is empty, no name. I additionally have to turn the Type knob to open the selection list, then the defined names of the guitars are displayed.
    Is there any way to get displayed the name of the currently selected guitar just by pressing the Input button (or any other)?
    It would be fine to have it permanently displayed in any corner of the display :)

Thanks,
    G.

Thanks for the reply.

But can you say me, what are the actual values of the controls, e. g. the center frequencies for Bass, Mid, etc.?
    The manual says "Mid controls the mid frequencies". Very surprising ;)

In the datasheets of all my other devices one can read data like this:
    Mid Control: center frequency xxxx Hz, +/- yy dB, bandwidth zzzz Hz (or 1/n octaves)

Maybe you can ask the developers, what they programmed :)

Best regards,
    G.

Hello,

till now I did not find the trick to get infos about center frequency and bandwitdth parameters of the EQ controls in the Stack section and where to set.
    Can it be changed and stored (global or for every RIG)?

Thanks for infos,
    G.

Hi Alex,

thanks for the hint!
    I already discovered this messy behaviour accidentally yesterday evening while installing the bugfix .NET Framework 4.5.1
    Usually at all my PCs the automatic MS patching is deactivated ;)

Have a nice day,
    G.

Hi Alex,

I have the same problems here. Sony Vaio Notebook with Win7/64. No chance to get the driver running, using the newest versions of Rig Manager, Driver, OS, downloaded today. Tried the tricks mentioned here in the thread, but get the same messages as you.
    Did you find a solution?

Best regards,
    G.