Posts by JasperEads

Why must i choose an expression type in the system menu (page 4) instead of just being able to set it as expression pedal?
    Why cant i have it assigned on a rig basis instead of a system basis?
    So for rig 2 I want a wah and for rig 4 i want a pitch....
    Why do i only get one or the other? :?:

NO! Im outraged!

The damn thing keeps me up at night, im loosing sleep, my fingers and BOTH wrists hurt.
    My wife wont even bother to talk to me anymore and my children dont remember what i look like.
    The finish on the neck of my guitar is wearing thin and now i have huge gashes in my frets.
    Dont even get me started on how often i have to change strings now!
    This piece of gear has caused so much irreversible damage and for all i know will only cause more.
    Its like a cures that im under to play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play..... :P

In my experience with the KPA so far has been that if the profile your using was not one you created yourself, then it will be thin and lack luster. Each profile i have made myself are fuller sounds and more responsive to my guitar.

I believe that it has to do with the guitar and pups that were used during the time of each profile, if the refining process was even used.
    Your full sound and my full sound are going to sound different.

I think it creates an "unhealthy" atmosphere when we think it is OUR role to prevent bad publicity. First of all, it really isn't our job. Secondly, it seems we resort to more or less attacking each other, since we don't have the wherewithal to do anything more definitive. The question then becomes: is THAT behaviour what we want to show in the public forum?

+1

The number one reason i dont post what i would like to say or how often i would like to say something.

Not because im an asshole, but because i give what i see are the facts. Positive or negative i should have the right to say what i want without fear of chastisement or eviction. If you want to live in a police state fine, YOU do that but dont force me into that.

Each person has the option of acknowledging any "offensive" comments or exiting the post and moving on.
    If you react, you should be just as accountable as the OP for sustaining the negativity and just calling more and more attention to it.

I dont see anyone taking responsibility for that, look this is an entire thread about one person being an asshole.
    Do they even deserve this much attention....

Hey, someone took a shit lets go look at it and put a glass case around it so we can preserve it for all to see.

My live rig is KPA, Peavey CS60/60, Stereo Peavey 5150 4x12.

Could i replace the speakers with FRFR?
    Anyone have experience with this?
    If yes, What are some brands to look up?

Off topic but within context.

Its great to see a community of knowledgeable and experienced users gather round a piece of gear discussing said gear with passion and virility.

Problem is the forum isnt the right place for worship or defense of the product. Any good product will stand its own ground in the hands of the user and needs no defense.

Each paying customer investing into any company ( all of us here because the KPA ISNT complete and has non functioning parts so it is an investment and not a purchase ) should have a right to make claim to technical issues of any magnitude and receive support.

Gear forums are supposed to be places where people can discuss and review the product with freedom of judgement and find answers to their problems.

Why would any of you think its okay to verbally break down someone publicly because of their valid points like teenagers in high school is beyond me.

Each point the Op. made is nothing but valid and accurate statements. I agree with the findings of the original comment. The sound is wonderful, the hardware and update frequency is lacking. Yup.

So why all the hate if its accurate information?