Posts by Awesome_Elvis

I would expect a Kemper 2 to be like an Axefx4 and a Helix2 combined but better because it's a Kemper and also be out on the market before those other two are released.

So there! :P
    :thumbup:
    :thumbup:
    *beers*

how about a pure cabinet blend? I've thought for a while that might be nice. For instance, I really like the character knob, but when running through a cab with monitor cab off there can be a terrible high pitched filter sound but pure cab solves this BUT then my FOH sound has all this pure cab on it and then the only answer is to turn pure cab down which can be tricky if the filter sound is prevalent. Chairs!

Have the ability to route the stomps and effects blocks to be anywhere i.e. if you needed more stomps in front you could route individual x,mod,delay,reverb, to act as stomps in front and vice versa. Maybe you need the stomps to be post amp stack thus giving you 4 extra blocks for whatever. Or like the other way giving the ability to let's say, use the X and mod slot in front giving you 6 blocks in the front. A small extra menu or tick box with a dial could let you put anything anywhere. Hope this helps for what it's worth.

Watching this video have me an idea.

You can use an expression pedal and set it for volume. Put the placement Post Stack and set the range to go from zero to anywhere up to +5
    Save this on all your lead patches.

If my calculations are correct then they should all behave the same. I'll need to try this out to be sure but the idea is there.

Not sure if this totally makes sense or would even be possible or desired by many but,

Have the ability to route the stomps and effects blocks to be anywhere i.e. if you needed more stomps in front you could route individual x,mod,delay,reverb, to act as stomps in front and vice versa. Maybe you need the stomps to be post amp stack thus giving you 4 extra blocks for whatever. Or like the other way giving the ability to let's say, use the X and mod slot in front giving you 6 blocks in the front. A small extra menu or tick box with a dial could let you put anything anywhere. Hope this helps for what it's worth. :thumbup:

The only thing that "bothers" me is the endless list of FX you need to scroll trhough until you reach the one you want , but to be honest once my rigs were setup , didn't need those anymore :)

You can delete those presets bro, if didn't know that already :P but I still would like to see some kind of way to skip around easier. The only thing I've got for this is to make a preset labeled A Gate or B Eq in the presets, select it and then use the type knob to skip towards the bottom. ;) but since you're set up it's all good in the proverbial hood. Lol

I don’t think most of us are looking for Kemper 2.0 as it has already accomplished what they set out to do.
    I would think CK would look to do something new and challenging. Who knows, maybe he will do something with e-drums or a new guitar synth. Only he knows what is next, but I would be willing to bet it’s not another Kemper amp.
    Most of us would be happy with a spring reverb and editor as a final update.

Yes please, and a shimmery particle transmisser reverb for me ;)

I used to want a Lamborghini Diablo when I was a kid, now I want a bugatti veyron. I have neither. If I had the Diablo and sold it to get a Lamborghini gallardo, but was thinking about getting the bugatti veyron but was worried about bugatti releasing a new car (which they did) and I was stuck with the Veyron, I'd be ok with that. Would you?

I still think performance mode is going to be your best bet. However after re-reading your first post and the following response to the first suggestion, I don't think I fully understand what it is you're asking for and why? Could you give us a more detailed scenario of how what and why this would work in a real time situation? If not that's cool, and best of luck to you!

I re-read the whole thread and still, I'm not sure but it sounds like you use multiple leads per song and or part, and you don't use performance mode but instead you use rigs that you have saved in browse mode? Also we don't know how your switching anything without a remote or midi? Again I'm going to suggest just properly programming your songs in performance mode and possibly break them between ballad and rock songs for example. Pretty sure most of what has been suggested above could be implicated to your needs. But, maybe I still don't understand? And , If you don't have a midi switch, exp pedal, remote or at least a momentary switch you could assign, then there's no point. Cheers.

The more i think about this, the more it's messing with me lol

Yes, I've adjusted the EQ (pre) to shape the tone of the guitar before the amp. I have three Texas Special on my guitar, so I've removed some midrange and gently increased the highs/presence to bright the tone a little more.

I meant using a studio eq stomp in the X slot lol