Posts by ST

Hi, Sean.

PROFILER Operating System 8.7.10 Release for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.2.72 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.2.0 for iOS® required!

PROFILER Stage™ users can immediately upgrade to this revision regardless of their current OS!

To upgrade PROFILER Head™, PROFILER PowerHead™, PROFILER Rack™, and PROFILER PowerRack™ via USB memory stick from OS versions before OS 7.3, OS 7.3.2 needs to be installed first! Older versions than OS 7.3 on these models don't recognize this new integrated OS revision. For this purpose OS 7.3.2 can be found on the Download Page at Older Software Versions:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Get the interim update here:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

and the current version here:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…/Operating-System-Updates

Hi, Per.

Under the heading of "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone", I miss your illustrations. I was enjoying the new direction in some of the later ones. I understand that you've been busy, and I'm not asking that you put that back on your daily list.

I wanted you to know that I appreciate your visual art too.

Hi, Per.

Catskill Park - I enjoyed the arrangement's sparseness, especially the drums' simplicity. This let me appreciate the delicate melody and gentle interweaving of the bass.

This one marks a year of #noodlechallenge not sure if I've improved any, but I feel like I learnt... things

A lot has happened over the last year, and it's been harder to make the time to check in like I used to - but I make a point of listening to your daily noodles - I hope, every one.

Unsolicited thoughts:

Keep singing

Not because you need the practice to get better, but because it can be joyful and inspiring, and human. I like your voice, enjoy your singing, and cringe when you denigrate your voice.

Mixing and Mastering

When I read the comments and suggestions about mixing and mastering, I'm happy for you and grateful to the contributors. I'm glad you have people willing to listen closely, and who care enough about you and your music to offer their impressions, observations, and suggestions.

At the same time, I want to say, "Do what you do, and you be you. If you follow all the rules and conventions, you too can sound like the mass-produced music churned out by the machine."

I'm sure someone famous said something like Learn to play it like they do, and then never do that again.

With great respect Per, congratulations on this milestone.

Thanks ST !

Haha, I think it’s more it feels like it’s taking an eternity where I’m mostly spending an hour turning an EQ on/off wondering if it’s better or not before I give in and admit it definitely sounds *much* better, and then finding it was applied to a muted track…

And this is why I don't record.

Thanks Burkhard

For those following along. How very cool to see the Ibanez GB10 (George Benson) running into the Profiler.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well seen Hoki Toki

You can see it here: 43 seconds in

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, Gommeco.

I suggest you open a support ticket here.

Kemper Support

Things to try while you wait since it's the weekend.

If you're running Windows, I'd guess that the device driver didn't install correctly. Go into Windows Device Manager and check for broken drivers. If it shows a problem, uninstall Rig Manager and install it again.

Hi Renaud,

Yes, the neck is narrow. The shape is like this.

Today I decided to just do whatever I wanted on the mix and not care.

Yes to this.

I am inspired by the fact that you do these daily noodles. Does it matter what anyone (here) thinks of them? I know you appreciate the feedback you get, and still, I wonder if it is enough that we acknowledge what you're doing.

Keep just doing what you want, Per. I'm in awe.