Posts by Morty

I dont know what sound you are after, but you have to make sure you got the right setup for cab output/input
    You have to understand how the Kemper work! irealy like it and have found many rigs i like, and use for base for kreating my own rigs! I know users with expensive amps like Bogner and Diezel who have switched to Kemper! The kemper as far as i can see make the sound of a micked amp trough PA! I only use my Kemper for live playing and realy like it.

Great. How do you use the g-Force? I always wanted to have one....
    And how do you plug your Acoustic?
    By the way: Great Anderson...

I have had my G-force for many yeras and it have made my siganture sound. i realy love the reverb and dely. Oldschool but was simply the best when it was made. I have used it on tubeamps before in effectloop and a midiboard. Now i just use it in the fx for the Kemper and manly uses only reverb and dely.
    The Accoustic sounds realy great trough the Kemper, but cabinet switched off, so i use it like a EQ. It sounded realy authentic trough the PA. The sound engineer was realy happy with my sounds both electric and Accoustic! he told me he set the EQ on the Midas Mixer amost flat, and the sound was just like the sound that was coming trough my Yamaha monitor :)

its the same for me. i use non powered verson with a Yamaha DXR. very high bang and click when i turn the unit of. guess i yust make it a rutine to turn of the speaker first. Its not a big problem!

I boought my Kemper with 2.4.0 installed. I guess my manual is already outdated. Where can i find the latest manual on PDF? Its realy fun to have an amp that is being better and better! more options and i understand more and more as i tweak and listen.. And this forum is very good because all of us taht is non interested in computers and electronics/programming can get help here to do easy adjustments! :)

i was playing in a chairity consert a couple a weeks ago, and the sound engineer was impressed by the lights and buttons on my amp! :) It may just look like a toy, but it isn`t :)
    I think it looks good with blue!

I noticed it was phase out when i hadd less than 100% too! All rigs I use with my G-Force i set the mix at 100%
    It drops quite in volume when i have the loop engaged! This is not happening with my tubeamp!

i am used to play with tubeamps with solobooster! its very nice. But i have made two parallel rigs one for rythm and one for solo. When you have two separate rigs/preset you can have different gain settings from rythm/solo too who can be nice

I am a stratplayer, and play mostly clean and breake up clean. sometimes some Mesa Dual Recto. I dont feel its to midrangey. I use Voxc AC, Fender, Morgan, Mesa, 65amps, Matchless, Koch and Reinhardt mostly Trough PA with flat EQ, it sounds as good as from my Yamaha DXR monitor.. upper mids is by the way good for cutting trough the mix

I Use a DXR8 + In-ear, -15db main outputs into JBL PA dont remember the series.. all guitarsounds are good and nice. If its sound nice trough a CLR or DXR, it should sound the same trough a good PA! I have playd on some conserts with PA who is not own by my band, and got thumbs up from the sound engineer!

I have used in ears for about 10 years! i also have amp on stage, and for me this is very good combo! all in my band use it, and the benefits are no need to carry big monitors on gig. no monitor amps, lover volume on stage, only guitar and Bass amps at desent volume.
    I had first plugs with wire, and it worked ok. itryed a cheap wireless for a couple og years it was also ok, but when i bought the Sennheiser ew300 IEM G3, I realised that this was much better sounding and quality! Even batterylife is much longer! I would recomand Sennheiser ew300! Its not cheap but over time it is worth the money

[quote='Ewolf5150','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/16363-Post-your-Kemper-Rig-Pictures-Please/?postID=175637&#post175637']I especially like how people use this thread as an excuse to throw in pictures of their guitar collections even though it's about kemper rig setups lol. There will b just a random photo of 5 guitars thrown in there. I know I'm guilty to hehehe[/quotI

I think its fun to see what people plug in to their Kempers too :)

I bought the DXR8 because the main reason for buying a Kemer was to have a smaller and lighter rig! DXR8 have more than enaugh punch for me, and live i am using in-ear so i dont need that much volume on stage.. but i am used to have a amp on stage. At home i can schake the flor with highgainrigs with the DXR8!