Posts by Morty

Now i finaly get the pedals to work. Either 1-5 or 1-9 was the right kombination. i read the Behringer FCB1010 manual and it said 1-3 press when start up. It did a selftest and went trough all switches and relays. then it was simply to move the pedals one by one, in lowest pos., enter highest pos enter. Then all was ok. Volum was ok but not my favourite. I am used to volumboost from my amp

I am wondering about the same! i installed the chip in my FCB1010 yesterday and everything worked, presets and switching in effect on the upper row! I did not had time to look into the pedals.. what is a simple way to adjust this pedals?

The delay in the Profiler repeats what is present at its input like all other delays. How should it be able to distinguish between the pick attack and the rest of the tone?

Not all Guitarist want exactly this.. they just want it to blure out in the end of the note, and maby only one or two long repetes.. My TC. G-Force does exactly what i want for dely! Its not that the KPA dely is bad. but it react in another way that i prefear! For stratplayerS and Teleplayers, who have a lot of twang bite and much attac, not all of us want to hear exactly everything.. Its hard to explain this for me in english...My G-Force is much softer and take a bit of the top end. And my ears is used to hear this old school tube amp trough mic trough PA, so it lose a bit definition trough its way.And my old setup its more sensitive for mic plasement and the accoustic in the room/event. It all comes down to playingstyle and personal preferences!

I have a Boss/Roland midiboard for my T.C. G-Force, and i have bought a Behringer FCB1010 and ordered a uno chip that i am waiting for. its very big, and i would by a new Kemper footcontroller if the smaller one will be set in production. I am used to solovolum from my amp and dont like to use a volumpedal! i think i am setting up A-B presets to have solovolume.

I also play strats, Tom Andersons and a Fender. It took a while before i found out that you could tweak on sence and definition.. I think if rigs are created with a LP or darker sonic guitar they will sound bright with a strat!

I realy got close to a tube amp with this powersagging on sence/definition on my presets. The biggest challenge is that "new strings" feeling that is a bit difficult to get on most rigs. I have manage to get close with a few! so i hope trough the PA it will be similar to a tube amp, who is my wish for this KPA, and ofcource small an light weight.. and its fun to have different Amps like 65-Amps, Mesa, Soldano, but still play mostly clean ike Fender,Vox and 6L6 tubes sounding amps

Just new to the forum, and saw this post! I am a huge Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler fan, and like his tone and feeling. I was eager to listen to the "Sultan" preset, but it was faraway from any Knopfler sound i have ever heard..maby if you remove a lot of stuff you can get into the tone. I hav not downloaded any form ampfactory yet, but it seems difficult to get exactly the "new strings" feeling that you hear in most good tube amps and especially in Knopflers tone.. ex. Where do you thing youre going, Golden heart and so on..

I have manage to get a very good clean from AC-clean. I am nearly where i have my favourite tone on my tube amp, but compared side by side it lacks a bit complexity... trough a PA i think the difference evens out! I play on Tom Anderson guitars and also a Fender Strat, with HB in bridge. When i get my Uno4 kemper i am taking it with me live, and i look forward to that!

Hello I realy agree! the popping sound is to prossessed.. especially when you ar in drive or highgain mode. I have used a TC. G-Force for dely for years and love the way it sounds and feel, just a little dely at the end and making the reverb hanging just a little bit, without being fluffy.. i have tryed the different dely`s and settings and noone realy is good for my use.. It can do the typical Pink Floyd echoes, but thats too much for me, and i dont play that kind of music very often. I have had the Kemper for only a couple of days, but when i am taking it to a gig i would still use TC, dely in the effectloop. maby updates is coming for more controlled and softer dely settings..