Posts by FlyingSnowman

Welcome!

I don't understand why performance mode would stand in your way.

What you describe below is a perfect example of performance mode.
    Re-ordering performances is like a big midi mapping table because in PF the PC's are fixed.

Hi & thanks!

Yeah, but then I would have to use bank select's (if I understand correctly), which is a pain because no standard feature on the GR55. Also, I don't want to use two footswitch boards (GR55 + another). Since there is a PC assign in the system menu, that is really what I was looking for. Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Eric

Hi,

Not all of us will be able to use Performance Mode. I use a GR55, which has 3 sounds per song and which is enough for me. What I like about using the GR55 too as a remote control, is that I can see the name of the patch clearly on it, at my feet. However, each time we change the song order of our live set, this would mean reprogramming the order on the Kemper!

Please can you get a midi mapping table so that incoming program changes can be rerouted to other rigs? You can make this work only if the user is not using performance mode.

I'm quite new to the Kemper amp, but from what I read, it seems impossible to do this, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards,
    Eric