Posts by rshull07

I just updated Rig Manager to try any interface with my new Stage unit (been a rack user for years) and I keep getting the same message "The USB Connection between your profiler and computer is not stable" this happens with both my desktop and laptop (both mac) and when I try different USB Cables. I had Rig Manager working fine with the stage yesterday, yet today Im having no luck.

Hey all, Ive got a fly date coming up and I decided to take the Kemper for these shows. In the past Ive just thrown the remote in my luggage but Id like to find a way to house the remote in my 4U Gator rack case. Ive seen it mentioned on the forum here before but I cant find any of those threads. Any help here would be great!

Agreed, sort by gain. Also in my experience, my favorite sounds are ones Ive purchased from MBritt (google M Britt profiles) Im not a high gain guy, and he has some truly amazing sounding profiles ranging from straight clean vintage fenders, to screaming marshalls and dumbles...I highly reccommend the vintage fender pack, the marshall packs and the dumble packs.

I want to turn my rack mount Kemper into a fly rig and Im looking for a good power amp so I can use it with a cabinet. Id like something that will fit in one rack space if possible...Any suggestions?

Ive had my Kemper for a while but Ive not really used it/dont know much about Performance mode, I have a few gigs coming up that I want to use it for and Im wondering what are the options for MIDI control to switch between rigs on the fly? Im looking for something simple and easy to use maybe from disaster area? Also I should say I have an OC-10 from One Control on my main board that I use to switch pedals and MIDI switch a Strymon Timeline and an Eventide Space, the problem with the OC-10 is that stays with my main board and I want something I can use on my fly board. What are you guys using?

Hey all,

Ive got a gig this Chirstmas eve where Ill be playing the Trans Siberian Orchestra version of carol of the bells. Anyone have a good profile that matches/gets relatively close to that tone?

Thanks

Heres a reference if you haven't heard it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I did a video review on YouTube of mine.
    Check it out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys,

Im pretty new here,

Im currently running the One Control OC-10 (crocodile tail loop) on my main board, and Im wondering if I can use the MIDI switching function to change patches on the KPA. Right not Im using MIDI Out to run an Eventide Space-->Strymon Timeline and it works great for that. Is it possible for me to go MIDI out of the Timeline into the KPA and use that to control rig presets?

Also on and unrelated note:
    Am I the only non hard rock/metal player who owns a Kemper? lol

Hey guys!

Ive had my Kemper since March and I LOVE this thing. It still blows my mind every time I use it…Im a professional guitarist from the USA (Atlanta Ga, to be exact) and Im pumped to finally start sinking my teeth into what this thing is capable of.

-Rhett