Posts by ArminSabol

When I play and sing at the same time I sometimes have to switch to another sound slot without watching my feet. It works most of the time but recently I ended up on the highest bank (#126 or so). I was on bank #8 before. I couldn't step upwards to step through back to bank #8 but had to step back downwards bank by bank =O . This sucks, of course🥴. My questions are: 1) Which button did I hit accidentally to make that huge upwards jump to #126? 2) Isn't there a quicker way to get back (without kneeling down in the middle of a song? 🙈🥴

Hi,

I have a serious problem with my Kemper Stage...While updating the OS the power of my socket went off by accident. Now I can't restart the Kenper. All it does is show up in very small letters:

nanoboot burn from USB ()

ERROR: No USB drive insreted

failed to update firmware

It doesn't make a difference whether an USB drive is inserted or not (I have tried with the Kemper USB and another one)

The Kemper USB stick seems to be OK, it shwos all the data when nserted to my PC.

I have tried to press the top left button while starting. Doesn't work, because the power button seems out of function, too.

HELP! What can I do? I've got a gig tomorrow...=O=O=O

Hi,

I own the Kemper Amp for four years now but never had this problem before: Last night during a gig the display went dead (first time greenish look with strange sings, the other times blank white) and all the lights went off. The unit couldn't be shut down normally, only by pulling out the cord. I could change the presets via footpedal (Behringer FCB normally). After restarting the unit everytime things looked ok for around 10 minutes then the lights and display showed the same problem again.

Has anybody had the same problem and how can it be solved?:rolleyes:

Hi, I have serious problems with the Rig Manager 2.0. First of all most of the time it doesn't sync with the profiler (OS 5.20 Public Beta, was the same with the OS before that). The folder "My Profiler" mostly shows 0 as if there was no Profiler connected. Sometimes it starts counting the rig but the process fails somewhere in the middle. The Profiler freezes and has to be turned off/on to work normally again. Rig Manager also freezes, even the Win (10) Task Manager can't close the RM. RM has also caused problems with my internet connection by switching it off and freezing while trying to connect to Rig Exchange. Since the Task Manager can't shut the frozen RM I have to restart my computer, which also often fails because the shutdown of the PC freezes, too and I have to shut it off the hard way. No other program causes similar problems on my computer. I have also uninstalled and re-installed RM a couple of times. Sometimes it works once or twice normally after that, but then causes the same problems again. Has anybody had similar problems and how could you solve them?

I seem to have run into a problem I can't solve. I have updated my Kemper Amp to OS 5.1. (beta) as the RM 2.0 advised me to. Still RM doesn't seem to identify the profiler any more. "profiler (0)" is blinking a couple of times before it disappears. Going back to RM 1.6. did not help, it made my whole system crash with a bluescreen. I have uninstalled the RM every time before re-installing it, but it did not help. In a previous attempt with OS 5.03 on the profiler, RM started counting the profiles but stopped at 23 or so. I turned off and re-started the profiler and the whole problem started. Any combination since then does not work together, including the update to OS 5.1.0(Beta). Any ideas guys?

Hi, folks. I have a strange problem with my Kemper-Amp. I have a "Pure Booster" assigned to the X-Slot, a nice feature to jump in front of the live-mix when necessary. I programmed it on the second click of the change-program-button of the Behringer FCB 1010 footcontroller. Lately this feature didn't work properly on some sounds anymore. So far, so bad, this must be the footcontroller losing proper contact on some buttons, I thought. I ordered a new one, made a sysex data transfer and....same problem. On the second click the x-slot is shortly flashing, but doesn't stay on. If I assign another sound to sound #2 of the FCB f.ex. the problem still remains. If I use the same button on Bank 2 (sound#12) there is no problem, so it can't be a mechanical problem of the footcontroller. MIDI implimentations are the same on sound #2 and #12 and the funny thing is: It has always worked in the same combination (same sound on the Kemper, same button on the FCB) until lately. Now it's not, even with the brand new FCB footcontroller. Any ideas?