Rig Manager Crashes

• Hi, I have serious problems with the Rig Manager 2.0. First of all most of the time it doesn't sync with the profiler (OS 5.20 Public Beta, was the same with the OS before that). The folder "My Profiler" mostly shows 0 as if there was no Profiler connected. Sometimes it starts counting the rig but the process fails somewhere in the middle. The Profiler freezes and has to be turned off/on to work normally again. Rig Manager also freezes, even the Win (10) Task Manager can't close the RM. RM has also caused problems with my internet connection by switching it off and freezing while trying to connect to Rig Exchange. Since the Task Manager can't shut the frozen RM I have to restart my computer, which also often fails because the shutdown of the PC freezes, too and I have to shut it off the hard way. No other program causes similar problems on my computer. I have also uninstalled and re-installed RM a couple of times. Sometimes it works once or twice normally after that, but then causes the same problems again. Has anybody had similar problems and how could you solve them?

• I'm having a similar issue. I've only had my profiler for a week and this is the first I've connected it to my mac. Each time I reboot everything, it will sync a few more profiles then freeze again. Latest RM and OS Beta. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

• Are you using RM while in performance mode? Try using it while in browse and it shouldn't freeze. When you are using live and in performance mode do not have computer attached by USB and in RM..

Give it a try and see if it still freezes.