Posts by Sarasin

I've decided not to use the kemper bag for everything. For one, my Kemeper Amp, Remote and Mission Pedal together does fit but really tight fit. It weighs quite a lot.

Time for another solution.

So I guess the bag on the website is the Namba bag? It didn't list it as Namba which is what I already have.

I am am not sure how you can fit the a Amp and remote into the bag. The remote seems too big.

I would love love to see pictures of someone who has made this work.

At this point I'm considering buying a messenger bag just for the remote. I'm using the bag from my Pedal Train temporarily since it's not been used.

Ok I have two TR cables that didn't work with the EP1 in the out2 jack, very strange but using a different cable works very well now. I like the EP1 so far, nice build quality, set the switch to turn on/off wah and actually prefer the momentary style over the latch switch.

I don't have a problem hitting the switch by accident.

I've been using the Matrix CFR wedge. Mostly in my studio. This weekend jamming with a full band and I'll report back. I'm pretty sure it has the same specs as the CLR.

I prefer the look of the Matrix over Atomic. I wish there was a video comparison on YouTube somewhere.
    So far it sounds great and it's super light when I'm hauling it around, huge plus for me.

Thanks guys!

Assign two stomps or effects on one switch works well. I can't figure out if this is possible, or I'm doing it incorrectly.

Example:
    I set Stomp A & Stomp B to be assigned by switch 1 on remote.

If I try to assign Stomp B on another switch on the remote, I loose control of Stomp B on switch 1

Hi Crunchtime,

I had a similar issue. When I first purchased my Powered Kemper, I bought an Orange 1x12 and every rig sounded exactly the same to me. I even tried turning the cab setting off and it sounded bad/worse.

I traded the Orange cab + cash for a Matrix CFR12. ...huge difference.
    (I prefer a smaller set up)
    I think you might have good results with the passive Q12.

Pretty surprising when I made the change, I like my Matrix wedge, small light and it sounds pretty good.

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum. I tried to do a search on global settings but couldn't find anything.

This is could be user error since I'm very new to the Kemper.

If I change the EQ type ie: rhythm or vintage, or if I change the reverb type it effects all my rigs.
    Ive tried them in different slots, stomp A, B, or x, Mod, etc.

Is is there a way to set them individually for each rig?
    Secondly, is there a way to configure the foot switch to change two stomp boxes? I would like to turn on two effects at the same time or turn on off and one on at the press of a button?
    thanks

PS I'm using a kemper remote

Yeah, they are very similar. I like the wedge because it's smaller and lighter. I've mostly used it for my studio and it's nice since it angles directly towards you. I recently took it to rehearsal and my bass player was impressed with the sound.

It it took a while to tweak it but I'm getting some nice tones now.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and loving my KPA paired with the remote. I've just ordered the Mission expression pedal, looks very cool, can't wait to try it out.

When I first purchased my KPA, I bought an Orange 1x12. I a wanted small portable option. I found that the Orange cab colored my rigs way too much so I traded (with some cash) for the Matrix CFR12.

Has anyone used the CFR12 or compared it to other similar cabs?

Thanks